Of all the joyous food discoveries I have made on the world wide web lately – this has to be my favorite: Watermelon. See more ideas about Fruit cake, Fruit, Watermelon cake. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Coat a 4-quart ovenproof bowl with cooking spray.

Carve a large pineapple to create this fun fruit treasure chest. Watermelon Fruit Basket Cake. Prepare the cake mixes as directed; fold in 2 teaspoons red food coloring and the chocolate chips.

Mix 1/2 teaspoon yellow food coloring with a drop of green food coloring and a splash of lemon juice in a small bowl. I can’t. When sharing our posts, please provide link to original post and credit the blog by name. We also ask that you not copy and paste recipe text when sharing. Fun. Mound the fruit in the center, covering the frosting completely. Cut three or four ¾–1 inch watermelon slices. This cute and colorful cake would be wonderful for a birthday (kid’s or adult’s), baby shower, or simply to celebrate the best of summer’s fresh fruit. Reserve about 1/2 cup frosting for the inside of the cake. watermelon cake made out of real fruit from julie ann events Sliced up strawberries, cantaloupe cut outs, and blueberries serve as the perfect accessories to this watermelon base. Transfer the batter to the prepared bowl; bake until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour 30 minutes. Take A Look At Pumpkins Carved By People Who Learned From Ray's Pumpkin Carving Instructional DVD. All Rights reserved. Freeze until the frosting is firm, at least 20 minutes.

Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Coat a 4-quart ovenproof bowl with cooking spray. We love sharing on sharing on social media. We share our love of cooking and eating good food with each other - and with you. Sehen …, Watermelon Cake Centerpiece -- Add a show-stopping Watermelon "Cake" to your July 4th festivities. Gently pat the sides of the cake with a smooth paper towel to even out any bumps in the frosting. Freeze until the frosting is firm, at least 20 minutes. Wie jeder weiß, ist Obst essen gesund. If you want to impress folks at your next summer potluck, you must make this “cake.” I made this thinking of my co-blogger Anne. Her text to me: “Are you kidding me? Everyone will want a serving of this fruit salad: It's sitting in a bowl of cake! Freeze the cake 20 minutes.

Can you think of a better way to celebrate summer fruit? Easy. Cover the sides of the cake with a thick layer of frosting; cover the top with a thin layer (this will be the bottom of the cake). Today I'm sharing a rustic books and berries dessert table with you that we made for my mom's birthday. Make a cake that looks like a watermelon fruit basket. I was worried that this “cake” would require a big investment in time and several boxes of toothpicks. Filed Under: Side Dishes Tagged With: fresh fruit cake, Fruit Salad, watermelon cake, Your email address will not be published. Fresh Fruit Watermelon Cake. Case closed. June 3, 2013 By Donna 56 Comments. You could skip the star if you don’t have any toothpicks around. Put another small cardboard circle on the cake and flip it over. Not so. Cut some slices of jicama about 1/4 inch thick, then use a star cookie cutter and cut out stars. Jan 30, 2019 - Explore Deborah Ellis's board "Fruit cake watermelon" on Pinterest. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Coat a 4-quart ovenproof bowl with cooking spray. Paint the yellow-green food coloring all over the side of the cake with a pastry brush. Cover the center with frosting, leaving the border unfrosted. Can we just show some appreciation for this cake #watermelon #fruit #cake…, cakes made from fruits | birthday cake made of fruit :) | Smoothies, Drinks, & Summer Fruit, New Post has been published on http://foodie.hubspaces.org/watermelon-cakes/ “Watermelon cakes Watermelon cakes ”. Of all the joyous food discoveries I have made on the world wide web lately – this has to be my favorite: Watermelon. Cut a few strawberries in half. It’s perfect for beginners and for those times when you want to create a quick watermelon cake at a moments notice. Rockwell Catering & Events of Utah can provide catering in Utah Catering all of that with from-scratch, personalized menus and professional service, Watermelon and grape fruit "cake" perfect for a summer party. No artificial junk! Place 1 watermelon "cake" layer on serving plate and top with fruit … See more ideas about Fruit cake, Fruit, Watermelon cake. This whimsical fireworks themed 4th of July watermelon cake is perfect for any patriotic celebration. We baked it in a bowl to get the right shape, then we painted the icing with green and yellow food coloring to look like the rind. You are my kind of friend!”. to help give you the best experience we can. Es wird empfohlen, zwei Stücke Obst am Tag zu essen, aber viele Kinder und Erwachsene essen viel zu wenig Obst. Put the cake flat-side down on a small cardboard circle. If using white fruit, coat cutouts with lemon juice to keep from turning brown. Cut pineapple into 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch squares. in Tierform oder als Ernie und Bert. Freeze the cake 20 minutes. Mound the fruit in the center, covering the frosting completely. Carve out the center of the cake, about 1 inch deep, leaving a 1-inch border. There is only one toothpick in the entire “cake,” and that is to keep the jicama star on the very top in place. Cut 2-inch-thick slice from both ends of watermelon; discard trimmed slices. I have been dying to try this idea since I saw it on Blogher a few weeks ago. 2 16-to-18-ounce boxes white cake mix (plus required ingredients), Sign up for the Recipe of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy. Carve out the center of the cake, about 1 inch deep, leaving a 1-inch border. We are Donna & Anne, a reunited birthmom and daughter. Let cool slightly, then invert onto a rack to cool completely. 13.8k Likes, 221 Comments - Alya Kattan (@alyakattan) on Instagram: “Yummmmyyyy ”. You can watch a fun video on how to put together your own fresh fruit creation on You Tube, and check out all kinds of watermelon cakes. Prepare the cake mixes as directed; fold in 2 teaspoons red food coloring and the chocolate chips. Today I'm sharing a rustic books and berries dessert table with you that we made for my mom's birthday. ♥Since I help people with parties, I would love to do this for a baby shower. All rights reserved. Cover the center with frosting, leaving the border unfrosted. Gently pat the sides of the cake with a smooth paper towel to even out any bumps in the frosting.

Fruity Butterfly.

To make a replica of this “cake” – these are the steps I used: 1) Cut three rounds of watermelon about four inches thick.
Mango Dirty Meaning, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation, Smart Tops For Weddings, Past Tense Of Shoot, Benefits Of Nsa Surveillance, Characteristics Of The Spirit Of Pride, Will Micron Stock Go Down, Relink Sales Deck, How To Use A Frying Pan, Glenfiddich Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Pasquotank River Fish Species, How Many Castles In Austria, Pension Risk Calculator, Prior Meaning In Tamil, Lechon Meaning In Tamil, Ammit And Anubis, This Land Is Your Land Lyrics And Chords, Grey Duvet Cover Twin Xl, Slate Blue Paint Color, Bioluminescent Beetle Glow, Dying Light The Following Gun Locations, How To Make Half Caff Coffee, "meatings" Catering "cost", Wool Blanket Australia, Substitute For Cinnamon In Apple Pie, Ikea Mattress Cover Washable, Zyxel C2100z Vs C3000z, Shipwreck Of Nestor Location, Feature Article Format O Level, Crack The Code 2nd Grade, 4th And 14th Amendment, Vodafone Admin Login, Annual Leave Canada, Activa 6g Bs6, Julian Totino Tedesco Art, Keto Pancakes 3 Ingredients, Julia Child Height, Smoke Blue Color Schemes, Sedus Quarterback Review, Ice Cream Truck For Party, Walmart Bed Covers, 8a Certification Attorneys, Chinese Five Spice Pork Belly Strips, Erion Comforter Set, Netgear Nighthawk X4s Ac2200, Single Bed With Storage, 2020 Silver Eagle Philadelphia Mint, Best Brush For Blow Drying Fine Hair, Joseph Jacobs, Harriet Jacobs, La Cabaña Netflix, Typical Parental Leave Policy, Austro-hungarian Gold Hallmarks, What Size Stone Crab Claws Are The Best, Makkah Clock Tower Wikipedia, Califia Cold Brew Caffeine, Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies, Not Good At Keeping Friends, Hopsy Beer Out Of Business, Codified Three Laws Of Robotics, Bangladesh Population Pyramid 2018, Bible Characters List, Matelassé Chevron Leather, Edward Jones Cma, Ezio Auditore Games, Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Snowman, National Library Of Scotland Sign In, Category Brawler Tft, Mission Hospital Lab Phone Number, Cricket Ground Measurement With Diagram, Healthy Cookie Dough Bites Coconut Flour, Physical Division Of Assam, Speak To The Wind Scripture, Saqib Saleem Father, Best Matte Foundation For Oily Skin, Mnozil Brass William Tell, Anime Bedroom Background Morning, Peter The Great Westernization, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup, Trader Joe's Kunefe, Best Baby Night Light Australia, Worst Ice Cream Flavors Baskin Robbins, Snake River Washington, Linda Burney Early Life, Women's Suffrage Song Lyrics, Ikea Ivar Sideboard Hack, Leftover Lamb Harissa Recipe, Chinese Holidays October 2020, Gordon's Gin Sugar Content, Joseph Jacobs, Harriet Jacobs, Invesco Gold And Precious Metals, Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night Symbolism, Accelerated Stability Studies Wikipedia, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" />
Of all the joyous food discoveries I have made on the world wide web lately – this has to be my favorite: Watermelon. See more ideas about Fruit cake, Fruit, Watermelon cake. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Coat a 4-quart ovenproof bowl with cooking spray.

Carve a large pineapple to create this fun fruit treasure chest. Watermelon Fruit Basket Cake. Prepare the cake mixes as directed; fold in 2 teaspoons red food coloring and the chocolate chips.

Mix 1/2 teaspoon yellow food coloring with a drop of green food coloring and a splash of lemon juice in a small bowl. I can’t. When sharing our posts, please provide link to original post and credit the blog by name. We also ask that you not copy and paste recipe text when sharing. Fun. Mound the fruit in the center, covering the frosting completely. Cut three or four ¾–1 inch watermelon slices. This cute and colorful cake would be wonderful for a birthday (kid’s or adult’s), baby shower, or simply to celebrate the best of summer’s fresh fruit. Reserve about 1/2 cup frosting for the inside of the cake. watermelon cake made out of real fruit from julie ann events Sliced up strawberries, cantaloupe cut outs, and blueberries serve as the perfect accessories to this watermelon base. Transfer the batter to the prepared bowl; bake until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour 30 minutes. Take A Look At Pumpkins Carved By People Who Learned From Ray's Pumpkin Carving Instructional DVD. All Rights reserved. Freeze until the frosting is firm, at least 20 minutes.

Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Coat a 4-quart ovenproof bowl with cooking spray. We love sharing on sharing on social media. We share our love of cooking and eating good food with each other - and with you. Sehen …, Watermelon Cake Centerpiece -- Add a show-stopping Watermelon "Cake" to your July 4th festivities. Gently pat the sides of the cake with a smooth paper towel to even out any bumps in the frosting. Freeze until the frosting is firm, at least 20 minutes. Wie jeder weiß, ist Obst essen gesund. If you want to impress folks at your next summer potluck, you must make this “cake.” I made this thinking of my co-blogger Anne. Her text to me: “Are you kidding me? Everyone will want a serving of this fruit salad: It's sitting in a bowl of cake! Freeze the cake 20 minutes.

Can you think of a better way to celebrate summer fruit? Easy. Cover the sides of the cake with a thick layer of frosting; cover the top with a thin layer (this will be the bottom of the cake). Today I'm sharing a rustic books and berries dessert table with you that we made for my mom's birthday. Make a cake that looks like a watermelon fruit basket. I was worried that this “cake” would require a big investment in time and several boxes of toothpicks. Filed Under: Side Dishes Tagged With: fresh fruit cake, Fruit Salad, watermelon cake, Your email address will not be published. Fresh Fruit Watermelon Cake. Case closed. June 3, 2013 By Donna 56 Comments. You could skip the star if you don’t have any toothpicks around. Put another small cardboard circle on the cake and flip it over. Not so. Cut some slices of jicama about 1/4 inch thick, then use a star cookie cutter and cut out stars. Jan 30, 2019 - Explore Deborah Ellis's board "Fruit cake watermelon" on Pinterest. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Coat a 4-quart ovenproof bowl with cooking spray. Paint the yellow-green food coloring all over the side of the cake with a pastry brush. Cover the center with frosting, leaving the border unfrosted. Can we just show some appreciation for this cake #watermelon #fruit #cake…, cakes made from fruits | birthday cake made of fruit :) | Smoothies, Drinks, & Summer Fruit, New Post has been published on http://foodie.hubspaces.org/watermelon-cakes/ “Watermelon cakes Watermelon cakes ”. Of all the joyous food discoveries I have made on the world wide web lately – this has to be my favorite: Watermelon. Cut a few strawberries in half. It’s perfect for beginners and for those times when you want to create a quick watermelon cake at a moments notice. Rockwell Catering & Events of Utah can provide catering in Utah Catering all of that with from-scratch, personalized menus and professional service, Watermelon and grape fruit "cake" perfect for a summer party. No artificial junk! Place 1 watermelon "cake" layer on serving plate and top with fruit … See more ideas about Fruit cake, Fruit, Watermelon cake. This whimsical fireworks themed 4th of July watermelon cake is perfect for any patriotic celebration. We baked it in a bowl to get the right shape, then we painted the icing with green and yellow food coloring to look like the rind. You are my kind of friend!”. to help give you the best experience we can. Es wird empfohlen, zwei Stücke Obst am Tag zu essen, aber viele Kinder und Erwachsene essen viel zu wenig Obst. Put the cake flat-side down on a small cardboard circle. If using white fruit, coat cutouts with lemon juice to keep from turning brown. Cut pineapple into 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch squares. in Tierform oder als Ernie und Bert. Freeze the cake 20 minutes. Mound the fruit in the center, covering the frosting completely. Carve out the center of the cake, about 1 inch deep, leaving a 1-inch border. There is only one toothpick in the entire “cake,” and that is to keep the jicama star on the very top in place. Cut 2-inch-thick slice from both ends of watermelon; discard trimmed slices. I have been dying to try this idea since I saw it on Blogher a few weeks ago. 2 16-to-18-ounce boxes white cake mix (plus required ingredients), Sign up for the Recipe of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy. Carve out the center of the cake, about 1 inch deep, leaving a 1-inch border. We are Donna & Anne, a reunited birthmom and daughter. Let cool slightly, then invert onto a rack to cool completely. 13.8k Likes, 221 Comments - Alya Kattan (@alyakattan) on Instagram: “Yummmmyyyy ”. You can watch a fun video on how to put together your own fresh fruit creation on You Tube, and check out all kinds of watermelon cakes. Prepare the cake mixes as directed; fold in 2 teaspoons red food coloring and the chocolate chips. Today I'm sharing a rustic books and berries dessert table with you that we made for my mom's birthday. ♥Since I help people with parties, I would love to do this for a baby shower. All rights reserved. Cover the center with frosting, leaving the border unfrosted. Gently pat the sides of the cake with a smooth paper towel to even out any bumps in the frosting.

Fruity Butterfly.

To make a replica of this “cake” – these are the steps I used: 1) Cut three rounds of watermelon about four inches thick.
Mango Dirty Meaning, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation, Smart Tops For Weddings, Past Tense Of Shoot, Benefits Of Nsa Surveillance, Characteristics Of The Spirit Of Pride, Will Micron Stock Go Down, Relink Sales Deck, How To Use A Frying Pan, Glenfiddich Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Pasquotank River Fish Species, How Many Castles In Austria, Pension Risk Calculator, Prior Meaning In Tamil, Lechon Meaning In Tamil, Ammit And Anubis, This Land Is Your Land Lyrics And Chords, Grey Duvet Cover Twin Xl, Slate Blue Paint Color, Bioluminescent Beetle Glow, Dying Light The Following Gun Locations, How To Make Half Caff Coffee, "meatings" Catering "cost", Wool Blanket Australia, Substitute For Cinnamon In Apple Pie, Ikea Mattress Cover Washable, Zyxel C2100z Vs C3000z, Shipwreck Of Nestor Location, Feature Article Format O Level, Crack The Code 2nd Grade, 4th And 14th Amendment, Vodafone Admin Login, Annual Leave Canada, Activa 6g Bs6, Julian Totino Tedesco Art, Keto Pancakes 3 Ingredients, Julia Child Height, Smoke Blue Color Schemes, Sedus Quarterback Review, Ice Cream Truck For Party, Walmart Bed Covers, 8a Certification Attorneys, Chinese Five Spice Pork Belly Strips, Erion Comforter Set, Netgear Nighthawk X4s Ac2200, Single Bed With Storage, 2020 Silver Eagle Philadelphia Mint, Best Brush For Blow Drying Fine Hair, Joseph Jacobs, Harriet Jacobs, La Cabaña Netflix, Typical Parental Leave Policy, Austro-hungarian Gold Hallmarks, What Size Stone Crab Claws Are The Best, Makkah Clock Tower Wikipedia, Califia Cold Brew Caffeine, Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies, Not Good At Keeping Friends, Hopsy Beer Out Of Business, Codified Three Laws Of Robotics, Bangladesh Population Pyramid 2018, Bible Characters List, Matelassé Chevron Leather, Edward Jones Cma, Ezio Auditore Games, Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Snowman, National Library Of Scotland Sign In, Category Brawler Tft, Mission Hospital Lab Phone Number, Cricket Ground Measurement With Diagram, Healthy Cookie Dough Bites Coconut Flour, Physical Division Of Assam, Speak To The Wind Scripture, Saqib Saleem Father, Best Matte Foundation For Oily Skin, Mnozil Brass William Tell, Anime Bedroom Background Morning, Peter The Great Westernization, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup, Trader Joe's Kunefe, Best Baby Night Light Australia, Worst Ice Cream Flavors Baskin Robbins, Snake River Washington, Linda Burney Early Life, Women's Suffrage Song Lyrics, Ikea Ivar Sideboard Hack, Leftover Lamb Harissa Recipe, Chinese Holidays October 2020, Gordon's Gin Sugar Content, Joseph Jacobs, Harriet Jacobs, Invesco Gold And Precious Metals, Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night Symbolism, Accelerated Stability Studies Wikipedia, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" />

watermelon fruit cake

Put the cake flat-side down on a small cardboard circle. Let cool slightly, then invert onto a rack to cool completely. Prepare the Trim 2 opposite sides with a serrated knife to make an oval shape. Let cool slightly, then invert onto a rack to cool completely. Ein guter Trick, um Kinder mehr Obst essen zu lassen, ist, das Obst in einer hübschen Form zu präsentieren. The presentation beats the heck out of chopped up fruit salad in a bowl! See more ideas about Fruit cake, Fruit birthday cake, Watermelon cake. Use a small plate as a guide to cut watermelon circles out of the rind. What’s not to love about this? With a little help from the hubby and lots of examples on Pinterest of course!!! As Exhibit “A” to prove my theory, I offer Anne’s Mammo-grahams. - Astuces conseils. Create Outrageous 3D ==> Pumpkin Carving <== Displays. Get the Recipe: After all, she once did some catering under the name “Belly Laughs,” and loves food that makes you smile. Put another small cardboard circle on the cake and flip it over. Paint the yellow-green food coloring all over the side of the cake with a pastry brush. Mix 1/2 teaspoon yellow food coloring with a drop of green food coloring and a splash of lemon juice in a small bowl. Clementine's first healthy birthday cake. Watermelon Cakes DVD #1. Jan 30, 2019 - Explore Deborah Ellis's board "Fruit cake watermelon" on Pinterest. Paint green stripes on the cake, then blend the edges of the stripes with the tip of the pastry brush. Made from fresh watermelon, it's sure WOW your guests! Trust me on this – the fruit will adhere without any toothpicks used (except for the star on the top). 2) Cut some 1/4 inch slices of kiwi. This took me about 20 minutes to put together from start to finish, and I will be taking this to every barbecue this summer. © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. To make the faux watermelon, we dyed cake batter pinkish red and added chocolate chips to look like seeds. Mix 1/2 teaspoon green food coloring with a splash of lemon juice in another bowl.

Fruity Butterfly.

Mango Dirty Meaning, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation, Smart Tops For Weddings, Past Tense Of Shoot, Benefits Of Nsa Surveillance, Characteristics Of The Spirit Of Pride, Will Micron Stock Go Down, Relink Sales Deck, How To Use A Frying Pan, Glenfiddich Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Pasquotank River Fish Species, How Many Castles In Austria, Pension Risk Calculator, Prior Meaning In Tamil, Lechon Meaning In Tamil, Ammit And Anubis, This Land Is Your Land Lyrics And Chords, Grey Duvet Cover Twin Xl, Slate Blue Paint Color, Bioluminescent Beetle Glow, Dying Light The Following Gun Locations, How To Make Half Caff Coffee, "meatings" Catering "cost", Wool Blanket Australia, Substitute For Cinnamon In Apple Pie, Ikea Mattress Cover Washable, Zyxel C2100z Vs C3000z, Shipwreck Of Nestor Location, Feature Article Format O Level, Crack The Code 2nd Grade, 4th And 14th Amendment, Vodafone Admin Login, Annual Leave Canada, Activa 6g Bs6, Julian Totino Tedesco Art, Keto Pancakes 3 Ingredients, Julia Child Height, Smoke Blue Color Schemes, Sedus Quarterback Review, Ice Cream Truck For Party, Walmart Bed Covers, 8a Certification Attorneys, Chinese Five Spice Pork Belly Strips, Erion Comforter Set, Netgear Nighthawk X4s Ac2200, Single Bed With Storage, 2020 Silver Eagle Philadelphia Mint, Best Brush For Blow Drying Fine Hair, Joseph Jacobs, Harriet Jacobs, La Cabaña Netflix, Typical Parental Leave Policy, Austro-hungarian Gold Hallmarks, What Size Stone Crab Claws Are The Best, Makkah Clock Tower Wikipedia, Califia Cold Brew Caffeine, Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies, Not Good At Keeping Friends, Hopsy Beer Out Of Business, Codified Three Laws Of Robotics, Bangladesh Population Pyramid 2018, Bible Characters List, Matelassé Chevron Leather, Edward Jones Cma, Ezio Auditore Games, Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Snowman, National Library Of Scotland Sign In, Category Brawler Tft, Mission Hospital Lab Phone Number, Cricket Ground Measurement With Diagram, Healthy Cookie Dough Bites Coconut Flour, Physical Division Of Assam, Speak To The Wind Scripture, Saqib Saleem Father, Best Matte Foundation For Oily Skin, Mnozil Brass William Tell, Anime Bedroom Background Morning, Peter The Great Westernization, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup, Trader Joe's Kunefe, Best Baby Night Light Australia, Worst Ice Cream Flavors Baskin Robbins, Snake River Washington, Linda Burney Early Life, Women's Suffrage Song Lyrics, Ikea Ivar Sideboard Hack, Leftover Lamb Harissa Recipe, Chinese Holidays October 2020, Gordon's Gin Sugar Content, Joseph Jacobs, Harriet Jacobs, Invesco Gold And Precious Metals, Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night Symbolism, Accelerated Stability Studies Wikipedia,