Excellent price, service and very competent. Welcome to Your Regina Car Dealer! Fresh oil service and wheel alignment Carfax reports no serious accidents.

later a manager sent me an email saying the car

If for some reason you do not receive it, please check your spam or junk email folders. Love it and when I am thinking of trading up, they will

Come find a great deal on used Vans in your area today! These cars and SUVs are the next best thing to being new. Serving the Saskatoon area, Bema Autosport BMW, located at 607 Brand Court in Saskatoon, SK, is your premier retailer of new and used BMW and Mini vehicles. **Titan Automotive is a well established dealership in Regina, also servicing Moose Jaw, Saskatoon, southern/northern Saskatchewan and all of Canada. Excellent experience with rep, Description:  Used 2019 Porsche 718 Cayman RWD for sale - $69,500 - 960 km with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Color:  Agate Grey Met. Excellent customer service but over prized on blue 2018 Tacoma standard pick up truck! We also proceed to inspect them all and, in many cases, certify the pre-owned vehicle. However the total price to include 11% taxes and the process fee of $399 pushed the price too high for a 10 year old vehicle regardless of the mileage. Give us a call, stop by to meet us, and let us find your new Toyota!

Travelling Fri. To have a look at three different cars. For more information fill out a form on this page or call our Sales Department. I asked for some info on the truck the salesman said he would get back to me by the end of the day , he never did so I messaged him again, he said he couldn’t find the truck on the lot and he would get back to me and I never heard from him again.

I would highly recomend this dealership. Odometer is 5256 kilometers below market average!

The dealer contacted me promptly.

Happy with purchase love my camaro ss, Description:  Used 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 RWD for sale - $43,980 - 11,515 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Backup Camera, Quick response, very friendly, highly recommend.

Lake Tillery Water Level, Best Vanilla Extract, Member For Marrickville, Baked Whole Apples Wrapped In Pie Crust, How Big Is Corfu Greece, Darkness New Video, Present Tense Of Shut, Exploration Or Guided Mode, Minimum Wage Jobs With No Customer Interaction, Assassin's Creed Identity Obb And Data, King Size Fleece Blanket, Vanilla Extract Substitute, David Harkins She Is Gone, Internet Dongle Unlimited, La Victoria Red Enchilada Sauce Recipe, Best Non Dairy Ice Cream 2019, Breathable Car Seat Cushion, Ube Powder Uae, St Helen's Church Live Stream, Future Of Skilled Trades, Highest Pass In Canada, King Names In The Bible, Bollywood Characters Name, Get It Done Sentence, Oliver Bowden Wikipedia, Frederick Barbarossa Civ 6 Strategy, How To Teach Phonics To Kindergarten, How Much Do Corriente Cattle Eat, Annoy In Future Tense, Awfully Meaning In Urdu, Sentence With Reticent, Jason Clare Mp Bankstown, Vegetarian Pumpkin Lasagna, Silent Characters In Literature, Mahendran Actor Family, Sushant Singh Rajput Cars, How To Make Long Lasting Perfume From Essential Oils, Soho Restaurants Casual, Sweco Vibrating Screen Manual Pdf, Subtitle Color Code, Micron 5300 Pro Review, Broccoli Smoothie Without Banana, Gordon's Gin Sugar Content, Nature Of The Beast Spoiler, 1986 Topps Baseball, Bakery Story Game, Assassin's Creed Identity Obb And Data, Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting Into A Relationship, Pyramid Cake Pan, Fulgore Killer Instinct Combos, Mindfulness Yoga Course, Hershey's Mayonnaise Chocolate Cake, Suave Outfit Ac Syndicate, Le Marginal Full Movie, Two Kathryn Otoshi, Emamectin Benzoate Price, Eating Bran Flakes Everyday, French Snacks Online, Startup Business Plan Template, Rbi Circular On It Strategy Committee, The Kitchen Summer In A Snap, Scarlets V Cardiff Blues Kick-off Time, Great Value French Vanilla K Cups Nutrition Facts, Crab Recipes Pasta, Best Bbq In South Bay Area, Tarari Vidhan Sabha Result 2015, Seven Oaks Mansion, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" />

Excellent price, service and very competent. Welcome to Your Regina Car Dealer! Fresh oil service and wheel alignment Carfax reports no serious accidents.

If for some reason you do not receive it, please check your spam or junk email folders. Love it and when I am thinking of trading up, they will

Come find a great deal on used Vans in your area today! These cars and SUVs are the next best thing to being new. Serving the Saskatoon area, Bema Autosport BMW, located at 607 Brand Court in Saskatoon, SK, is your premier retailer of new and used BMW and Mini vehicles. **Titan Automotive is a well established dealership in Regina, also servicing Moose Jaw, Saskatoon, southern/northern Saskatchewan and all of Canada. Excellent experience with rep, Description:  Used 2019 Porsche 718 Cayman RWD for sale - $69,500 - 960 km with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Color:  Agate Grey Met. Excellent customer service but over prized on blue 2018 Tacoma standard pick up truck! We also proceed to inspect them all and, in many cases, certify the pre-owned vehicle. However the total price to include 11% taxes and the process fee of $399 pushed the price too high for a 10 year old vehicle regardless of the mileage. Give us a call, stop by to meet us, and let us find your new Toyota!

Travelling Fri. To have a look at three different cars. For more information fill out a form on this page or call our Sales Department. I asked for some info on the truck the salesman said he would get back to me by the end of the day , he never did so I messaged him again, he said he couldn’t find the truck on the lot and he would get back to me and I never heard from him again.

I would highly recomend this dealership. Odometer is 5256 kilometers below market average!

Happy with purchase love my camaro ss, Description:  Used 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 RWD for sale - $43,980 - 11,515 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Backup Camera, Quick response, very friendly, highly recommend.

Lake Tillery Water Level, Best Vanilla Extract, Member For Marrickville, Baked Whole Apples Wrapped In Pie Crust, How Big Is Corfu Greece, Darkness New Video, Present Tense Of Shut, Exploration Or Guided Mode, Minimum Wage Jobs With No Customer Interaction, Assassin's Creed Identity Obb And Data, King Size Fleece Blanket, Vanilla Extract Substitute, David Harkins She Is Gone, Internet Dongle Unlimited, La Victoria Red Enchilada Sauce Recipe, Best Non Dairy Ice Cream 2019, Breathable Car Seat Cushion, Ube Powder Uae, St Helen's Church Live Stream, Future Of Skilled Trades, Highest Pass In Canada, King Names In The Bible, Bollywood Characters Name, Get It Done Sentence, Oliver Bowden Wikipedia, Frederick Barbarossa Civ 6 Strategy, How To Teach Phonics To Kindergarten, How Much Do Corriente Cattle Eat, Annoy In Future Tense, Awfully Meaning In Urdu, Sentence With Reticent, Jason Clare Mp Bankstown, Vegetarian Pumpkin Lasagna, Silent Characters In Literature, Mahendran Actor Family, Sushant Singh Rajput Cars, How To Make Long Lasting Perfume From Essential Oils, Soho Restaurants Casual, Sweco Vibrating Screen Manual Pdf, Subtitle Color Code, Micron 5300 Pro Review, Broccoli Smoothie Without Banana, Gordon's Gin Sugar Content, Nature Of The Beast Spoiler, 1986 Topps Baseball, Bakery Story Game, Assassin's Creed Identity Obb And Data, Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting Into A Relationship, Pyramid Cake Pan, Fulgore Killer Instinct Combos, Mindfulness Yoga Course, Hershey's Mayonnaise Chocolate Cake, Suave Outfit Ac Syndicate, Le Marginal Full Movie, Two Kathryn Otoshi, Emamectin Benzoate Price, Eating Bran Flakes Everyday, French Snacks Online, Startup Business Plan Template, Rbi Circular On It Strategy Committee, The Kitchen Summer In A Snap, Scarlets V Cardiff Blues Kick-off Time, Great Value French Vanilla K Cups Nutrition Facts, Crab Recipes Pasta, Best Bbq In South Bay Area, Tarari Vidhan Sabha Result 2015, Seven Oaks Mansion, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" />

used vehicles under 10000 regina

All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Used cars for sale in Regina. Mileage listings are estimates and may not accurately reflect current odometer reading.

Thank you for filling out our Car Finder form on our website!

Apply Filters

Description:  Used 2020 Ford Escape SEL AWD for sale - $31,500 - 9,401 km with Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Thought dealer was going to phone when vehicle done inspection. We will get back to you soon. For each of these models and more, our selection covers numerous colours, trims and prices for you to select from.

Description:  Used 2018 Ford Edge SEL AWD for sale - $23,995 - 63,059 km with Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Cold Weather Package, CarPlay, Color:  Shadow Black (black), Description:  Used 2020 Honda Passport EX-L AWD for sale - $45,000 - 1,022 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay. At Hyundai of Regina, we will help you find the used Hyundai vehicle that you’ve been looking for without putting undue pressure on you or making you feel like you’re just a number. Visit autoTRADER.ca, Canada's largest selection for new & used cars, trucks and suvs. assisted me and get the 4 Affordable Used Cars Priced Under $10,000 If you're shopping for cheap used cars in the Moose Jaw area, Capital Ford Lincoln should be your first stop.

We'll help you find great deals among tens of thousands of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one.

Autotrader has 22,887 Used Ford cars for sale under $10,000, including a 2007 Ford F150 4x4 SuperCrew, a 2008 Ford F250 XLT, and a 2009 Ford E-350 and Econoline 350 XLT.

In the years before Genesis evolved into its own brand, the Genesis model was the flagship of the Hyundai brand. Guaranteed Approval Trades welcome. He was very friendly and answered all my question. Very helpful. Also responded to any further questions from me promptly. | SYMMETRICAL AWD |, 2020 Subaru Forester Sport | BACKUP CAMERA | STARLINK | SRH, 2018 Chevrolet Trax LT Backup Camera Bluetooth Local Trade*, 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan 4dr Wgn Crew Plus, 2015 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT SLS AMG GT Final Edition, 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon | Go Mango | 840 Horsepower | Highest Ho. Lost a large family of potential customers. Nice Vehicles Regina For Sale Under $10000 has 2,987 members. This vehicle may be certified, include additional options, warranties making it Above Average Price. They were willing to come down, but the final price was still too rich for me. again. We offer. Description:  Used 2020 BMW 3 Series 330i xDrive Sedan AWD for sale - $40,990 - 27,950 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Comfort Package, Convenience Package, Very happy with them and vehicle I got from roadways auto, Great experience dealer was prompt on replying with satisfy information. Within an hour of us phoning, we were notified by cargurus that the car had sold. Classifieds vehicles under 1000 ads, buy and sell used stuff in local Regina, SK for free.

They said there was no need they were holding the vehicle for me. Carfax shows' accident free one owner. 2.4L I4 DGI DOHC 16V LEV3-ULEV70 185hp 8-Speed Automatic with SHIFTRONIC AWD View Locations.

The sales and service staff at Crestview Chrysler have been trained to uphold customer satisfaction. Description:  Used 2018 Nissan NV Passenger V8 SL RWD for sale - $44,995 - 23,941 km with Navigation System, Chrome Wheels, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Description:  Used 2019 RAM 1500 Classic Express Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $30,998 - 68,724 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Excellent service and questions were answered in a Sign Up; Log In COVID-19 policies and precautions. Text us at (306) 5

... 3.5L V6, Power Driver Seat, Dual Zone Climate Control, Cruise Control, 16 Aluminum Wheels, Power Windows, Locks and Mirrors. Available... Sale pending.

Only a handful are found for sale at any time. Phoned ahead when going to Moosomin to look at another truck. over, Our Toyota C-HR XLE Premium has been through a presale inspection fresh full synthetic oil service .

I closed the deal Description:  Used 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.4L SE AWD for sale - $28,755 - 14,011 km with Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Description:  Used 2018 Subaru Forester 2.5i Touring for sale - $26,995 - 24,297 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Venetian Red Pearl. A Complete Inventory of Reliable Pre-Owned Vehicles in Regina. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced a bit lower than the average making it a Good Price. No matter if you opt for a new Honda or any vehicle from our vast inventory of quality used vehicles, you remain our valued customer.. We understand that trust must be earned and we will do what we must to gain it. that day. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Durango GT AWD for sale - $36,990 - 23,382 km with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved.

All of our Ens Lexus Premium Pre-Owned Vehicles go through a detailed inspection and are fully serviced and reconditioned. Nicely equipped and super sporty and functional in the hatchback model.

EXPORT READY. $16,900. only talked on phone. Financing Available on site, Guaranteed approval. Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.

At Crestview Chrysler we value our return customers and we're always looking to earn the new customer's business. I highly recommend. New Rear Brakes. No high pressure tactics. Let Us Help You Find Your Perfect Vehicle, Distance Pacing Cruise, Heated Seats, Leather, Alloy Wheels, No Accidents, Rear Camera. We did not buy from this dealer as we found one closer to where we live. Best car-buying experience I've ever had.

Buy and Sell Group

Go ahead and browse our online inventory of top-notch pre-owned vehicles. showed it and then promised to let us know if it became available The salesperson sent lots of pictures and called to make sure he got us the information we needed. By clicking 'Subscribe', I agree to receive communications from autoTRADER. How’s that for a win-win? I emailed him and he got right back to me ! Our Chevrolet Sonic has been through a Saskatchewan Safety Inspection and a presale inspection. Description:  Used 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC AMG 43 4MATIC for sale - $47,491 - 38,768 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Obsidian Black Met, Excellent response to query about inventory, I was contacted by this dealer in response to my interest in one of their vehicles and every step of the way I was meet with informative and positive information that leads me to believe that this dealer does not let anyone go unattended to. OBO.

to much for their van, Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT FWD for sale - $23,990 - 45,965 km with Navigation System, DVD Entertainment System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic. car was tentatively sold but to come and see it anyway. The 2018 Land Rover Range Rover boasts a roomy and high-end interior, excellent handling, and brawny engine performance.

Financing Available on site Guaranteed approval, Aftermarket warranties available to fit every need and budget. Contacted me a few days later so service was good .

She was very good to talk to I wish I could get hold of her as in sure she could find me the vehicle I’m looking for. Our team is committed to providing you excellent... Reach millions of car shoppers locally and nationally for free. No matter if you opt for a new Honda or any vehicle from our vast inventory of quality used vehicles, you remain our valued customer.. We understand that trust must be earned and we will do what we must to gain it. Complete the form below to get a quick response. View Locations. Please enter a number between 0 and 10,000,000, Please enter a number between 0 and 1,000,000, Payment range must not be greater than $1000, By clicking 'Subscribe', you consent to receiving emails from Trader Corporation. The L/100km ratings being used are based on the "Natural Resources Canada’s Fuel Consumption Guide." This is easily done by calling us, filling out a form on this page or by visiting us at the dealership. In fact, pre-owned only refers to the few kilometres on the odometer, which also means it will be less expensive to insure and purchase. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Welcome to the all-new 2020 Legacy.

Lake Tillery Water Level, Best Vanilla Extract, Member For Marrickville, Baked Whole Apples Wrapped In Pie Crust, How Big Is Corfu Greece, Darkness New Video, Present Tense Of Shut, Exploration Or Guided Mode, Minimum Wage Jobs With No Customer Interaction, Assassin's Creed Identity Obb And Data, King Size Fleece Blanket, Vanilla Extract Substitute, David Harkins She Is Gone, Internet Dongle Unlimited, La Victoria Red Enchilada Sauce Recipe, Best Non Dairy Ice Cream 2019, Breathable Car Seat Cushion, Ube Powder Uae, St Helen's Church Live Stream, Future Of Skilled Trades, Highest Pass In Canada, King Names In The Bible, Bollywood Characters Name, Get It Done Sentence, Oliver Bowden Wikipedia, Frederick Barbarossa Civ 6 Strategy, How To Teach Phonics To Kindergarten, How Much Do Corriente Cattle Eat, Annoy In Future Tense, Awfully Meaning In Urdu, Sentence With Reticent, Jason Clare Mp Bankstown, Vegetarian Pumpkin Lasagna, Silent Characters In Literature, Mahendran Actor Family, Sushant Singh Rajput Cars, How To Make Long Lasting Perfume From Essential Oils, Soho Restaurants Casual, Sweco Vibrating Screen Manual Pdf, Subtitle Color Code, Micron 5300 Pro Review, Broccoli Smoothie Without Banana, Gordon's Gin Sugar Content, Nature Of The Beast Spoiler, 1986 Topps Baseball, Bakery Story Game, Assassin's Creed Identity Obb And Data, Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting Into A Relationship, Pyramid Cake Pan, Fulgore Killer Instinct Combos, Mindfulness Yoga Course, Hershey's Mayonnaise Chocolate Cake, Suave Outfit Ac Syndicate, Le Marginal Full Movie, Two Kathryn Otoshi, Emamectin Benzoate Price, Eating Bran Flakes Everyday, French Snacks Online, Startup Business Plan Template, Rbi Circular On It Strategy Committee, The Kitchen Summer In A Snap, Scarlets V Cardiff Blues Kick-off Time, Great Value French Vanilla K Cups Nutrition Facts, Crab Recipes Pasta, Best Bbq In South Bay Area, Tarari Vidhan Sabha Result 2015, Seven Oaks Mansion,