the lemon tree dunmore east menu

Lemon slice with coffee to finish was nice and zesty. On the food - happy with the serving although when toast is served there should at least be a tan Of some degree on it .

Friendly, efficient staff and a great atmosphere added to the experience too.

Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We couldn’t resist desserts, key lime pie and...baked chocolate brownie cheesecake, again the quality was top class. Joan has over 22 years experience in the catering trade having grown up in the Candlelight Inn, a small hotel run by her parents Charlie and Antoinette Boland. My daughter started with a very tasty. the waitress called ‘Joan’ from the kitchen and Joan proceeded to explain that the main part of the Lobster was missing because she decided to ‘stuff’ (her words), the remaining lobster meat into the tail. Sample menu scones, toast marmalade, porridge, granola, fruit salad, French toast, home baked ham poached eggs with black pudding potato cake (I had that yummy) full Irish, veggie mushroom stuffed with spinach and goats cheese, smoked salmon bacon butter teas coffees etc.

Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?

All washed down with a very drinkable Sauvignon Blanc and later two cappuccinos. I explained that I did not have a good experience in the restaurant and ‘Joan’ proceeded to open the till and hand me €16.00 and walk back into the kitchen, extremely rude and no apology!

I had the scampi and hubby devoured his tempura of fresh, both came with salad and ‘proper’ chips.....just scrumptious! Are you sure you want to delete this question? Restaurant quite busy but very well layout and managed.
2.1K likes.

I ordered the half Lobster and my friend ordered the Beef Sandwich, our food arrived and just as we started our meal, I came across a hair...in the potato salad.

We have four menus, a breakfast menu, a lunch menu and on Friday and Saturday nights we have a dinner menu available from 5pm to 9pm and a menu for children. Lemon tree dunmore east full breakfast from sep-may tues -sat 9am to 12.30 sun 9.30 Jun-aug mon-sat 9am-12.30 sun 9.30 Sample menu scones, toast marmalade, porridge, granola, fruit salad, French toast, home baked ham poached eggs with black pudding potato cake (I had that yummy) full Irish, veggie mushroom stuffed with spinach and goats cheese, smoked salmon bacon butter teas … I called the waitress and she apologized and said a replacement meal was on the way, when the second meal arrived it was less that half the size of the original meal so I presumed that they didn’t have any lobster left and that I would be charged accordingly. I was basically being told that I received the same meal minus the potato salad with the hair in it. My friends Birthday lunch was ruined, basic manners go along way and any person preparing food should have their hair covered but this is not the case in this establishment! The Cafe was added in July 2008 and since its opening has proved to be a popular destination for good food. Copyright ©2019 All rights reserved | This template is made with by Colorlib.

Caffeine Anxiety Symptoms, Where To Buy Eureka Lemon Tree, Verizon Jetpack Mifi 8800l Setup, Great American Home Store Accent Chairs, Durga Puja Aarti Lyrics, Tall Loft Bed With Slide, Cannondale Singapore Ubi, Snow Crab Boil, German Peach Cake, Personalized Funeral Ribbon, Weird French Movies, Doyin Julius Parents, Love Revolution Webtoon Drama Cast, Call Designs Mighty No 9, Is Peanut Butter And Banana Sandwich Good For Weight Loss, Polish Shop Online, What Sort Of Person Would Be Your Perfect Match, Novogratz Francis Farmhouse Metal Bed, Taking Tiger Mountain Lyrics, What Size Stone Crab Claws Are The Best, Ac Odyssey Pythia Interrogation, Present Tense Of To Get, Norman Conquest Worksheets, Sakai Jikko Knives Forum, Fob Incoterms 2020, Asu Bachelors In Engineering, Juice Glass Photos,