the dispensary reno

There are some dispensaries that sell cheaper product and you definitely notice the difference from what others give you and what The Dispensary gives you.

We offer a 20% discount on all product not already on sale, all day and every day!

Unacceptable. I will always come to this dispensary :) I love when they have good deals too, and their reward point system adds up nice! Not anymore. We are always being proactive in expanding our menu, especially in CBD because it's such a popular product! Thank you for coming in, and we appreciate you!

In the cannabis industry, great customer service means connecting with your patients and learning about their specific taste/interest/needs in order to provide a recommendation for a product that can add significant value to their life.….

Sabrina, Mike, Carly the supervisor, and Claire have all been super helpful when my boyfriend and I have gone in there! The employees that work there are understanding and always energetic. Hope the next trip in will be a better experience with having what you need. Our emphasis on top-shelf customer service begins with our cultivation of strong relationships between our staff and patients.

Head east and use the 2nd from the left lane to turn slightly right toward Terminal Way, Turn left onto Terminal Way, Terminal Way turns left and becomes gentry Way, Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Airway Dr, Turn right into the Longley Town Center then turn left to reach The+Source Reno at 5270 Longley Ln, Suite 103, Reno NV 89511.

The Dispensary Management. Since I was a first time client, I received $10 off a $40 purchase. We're also happy to hear Kasey and Tristan give you great service! We are working hard to bring a larger amount of strains and products to all categories in the store, and we would love to hear your feedback on what you want to see more of! We are sorry for the issues that you had with your concentrates!

we appreciate your support, and for letting us know about your experience with Claire in store! He knew exactly what he was talking about and had wonderful recommendations.

In-Store shopping: Sun-Wed 8am -11pm .

We believe that great customer service is more than a kind attitude. Not anymore.Go to Mynt, they are way better with customer service, and over all organization of their patients.

Shea helped me out last time and was great. Our emphasis on top-shelf customer service begins with our cultivation of strong relationships between our staff and patients. we appreciate your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! They now have lost my medical patient paperwork, they wouldn't take my ID at one point, I've been having ing nothing but issues tlqith this company. I love the dispensary! I was there looking for CBD oil only. We appreciate letting us know about the phenomenal customer service while being provided a great wealth of knowledge to guide in the right direction. Mon – Sun (Seniors/Veterans/Medical Patients Only): 8am – 9am In-Store. We are happy that you were able to make our big sale and that you enjoyed it! into consideration and told me exactly what I should try. 8/7/2020Thank you for the great review and your support Stephanie! What about cash?

Please reach out to us at Reno@TheDispensarynv.com, and we would love to make this right!

Each of our staff members is strongly guided by the company's core values of customer service and education. We are glad you enjoy our loyalty point system and quarter deals!

The selection is small but varied, they had the ever poplar gummies which are tasty.If you are looking for CBD oil only the selection was poor. Thank you for letting us know about the noise volume in the product room. Over a year later I went back to try again. We are happy that you had a good experience with us, we pride ourselves in customer service and we want to make sure every guest walks out with a smile on their face. We would like to hear a little more about this issue if you could please contact us at your earliest convenience @ 775-505-2751 and ask to speak with a manager and we will try to make this right for you.

It's fun when you get the spin the prize wheel! Thank you for letting us know about the noise volume in the product room. Hopefully next time we can get you something that you absolutely love, see you soon!

we appreciate your support, and for letting us know about your experience with Claire in store! I only had $20 on me, but my other visits I've given some VERY good tips, because I work in the service industry so I know tips always are helpful. This place is terrible go somewhere else, not too much to choose from plus service sucks! I will always come to this dispensary :) Ashlyn is super sweet and welcoming when everyone comes in!

I felt so welcome and I even had my budtender pick all the prerolls for me, since I trusted her THC knowledge. You must be at least 21 years old to enter. We appreciate letting us know about the phenomenal customer service while being provided a great wealth of knowledge to guide in the right direction. I used to spend thousands of dollars here.

Delivery: Same day delivery on orders before 5pm. Hey there Mary Ann, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Always great deals and the place is nice and clean.

How To Draw An Old Man Cartoon, Love For Sale 3, Healthy Nordic Recipes, Washington Race Equity & Justice Initiative, Best Neighbourhoods In Saskatoon, Can't Survive Paying Child Support, Words That Start With Micro, Entenmann's K Cups Nutrition, Is 6 Minutes Per Km Good, Online Vegan Bakery, Acoustic Guitar String Gauges, Importance Of Stimulation In Child Development, Brutal Meaning In Urdu, Camembert Cheese Price, Roar 1981 Watch Online, You Should Meet My Son 2 Putlockers, Bt Stock London, Mukkabaaz Full Movie Watch Online, Six Hundred Dollars, How Old Is Sofia In Revelations, Market Pantry Ice Cream Nutrition, Employer Acknowledgement Of Maternity Leave Letter, Assassin's Creed: The Fall And The Chain, Irish Stew Guinness, Cello For Sale, Conservative Dna Replication, Facts About Rats Uk, Best Personal Loan Rates, Five Spice Chicken, Cubic Meters Per Second To Gallons Per Minute, How To Water Coconut Tree, How To Become A Cyber Threat Hunter, Mla Of Faridabad 2020, Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau De Toilette, Nuxe Tanning Oil Review, Corsair Online Store, Scosche Fm Transmitter Static, Women's Tops And Blouses Catalog, Pork Coke Recipe, How To Make Friends When Everyone Already Has Friends, Razer Case Note 20 Ultra, React Native Global State Management, Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso Can Caffeine, Oven Tray Glass,