st thomas aquinas ames staff

My youngest went there for a year before we moved, so as you can see, community means everything to me! My many years of teaching include a mixture of 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 6th grades, all of which have been in Catholic schools. Ten years later, I began teaching at my two daughters’ Catholic school. I received my Bachelor’s degree from Wayland Baptist University. I have also had experience in all grades K-12. I began my teaching career in 2005. My husband, Will, and I have been married for 11 years and have six children. I have been teaching young children for 18 years. My first four years were spent in the Dysart District teaching Kindergarten.

5,6,7,8, Kacy Caterson - Physical Education Grades PreK-8, Melissa Viselli - Spanish Teacher Gr. I started at STA in 2016 and feel so blessed that I get to support and grow our students’ love of reading, as well as being able to work in such an amazing and supportive community. Outside of work, I like to swim, make crafts and spend time with my family.

Principal My name is Todd Parent and I am the Technology Teacher here at Saint Thomas Aquinas. I have previously taught first grade and pre-k for the Diocese of Phoenix as well as Basis. My name is Karin Goto. Go Jacks!

I have two granddaughters at STA in KG and 1st. I started at St. Thomas Aquinas in January of 2007. Staff. Copyright © 2002-2020 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. I am Julie Seiz and this is my 11th year in education. 7-8, Ryan Fritz - Social Studies Teacher Grades 6, 7, 8, Joan Driggs - Religion Gr. Partnership Team. I attended Arizona State University (Go Sun Devils!) It was when I began teaching at the Diocese that I fell in love with Middle School! During this time I have taught both middle grades and high school, I am elementary and secondary certified as well as, highly qualified at both levels. I was raised Catholic. All are welcome here! I am a product of Catholic Schools, beginning with my early years at Queen of Apostles School in San Jose, and high school at Archbishop Mitty, also in San Jose. In my spare time I like to cook, travel, shop, go to Disney and go dancing.

I’ve lived in Arizona and have been a parishioner of St. Thomas Aquinas since moving here with my parents in 1992. I look forward to working with you and your amazing children throughout the school year.

In 2015, I returned to teaching. Administrative Assistant

My family belongs to St. Thomas More parish and I am involved with Children’s Liturgy of the Word and ushering. Before moving to Goodyear, I taught third and fourth grade as well as third-sixth grade religion in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. K-8, Adrienne Wilson - Librarian and Technology Classes Gr. Auxiliary Services Personnel. I was thrilled to teach at St. Thomas Aquinas. I have taught at STA in the middle school before becoming the principal in 2013.
United by the Holy Spirit, our Morning Prayer routine ensures that I start every day on the right foot. St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School admits students of any religion, race, color and national or ethnic origin.

I have been teaching since 2000 and have been blessed to be part of the STA family since 2006. STAC chats is a bi-weekly virtual fireside chat available on podcasts and video with a business leader, entrepreneur, or influential thought leader sharing their insights on a relevant topic. Hello, my name is Veronica Hernandez and I'm the preschool 3 teacher here at STA. MORE .

I have worked in private and Catholic schools in Phoenix and Kansas City. Hi, my name is Lizeth Segoviano, and I am very blessed to be a part of the Saint Thomas Aquinas Grade School Family. I received my Master’s Degree from Graceland University in Lamoni, IA in 2010, and moved to AZ in 2012. My nursing career has been spent mainly hospital based, in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Pediatric Urgent Care. Overall, the love the students have for Jesus Christ and their Catholic faith is the best part of working at a Catholic school! Speech Therapist – Eleanor Jackson. Like our students here at St. Thomas Aquinas, I was fortunate to have a Catholic education. The St. Thomas Aquinas School community strives for academic excellence in a faith-filled Catholic environment that encourages children to reach their full potential and to become lifelong learners. I have seventeen years of elementary teaching experience in both general and special education. degree from North Dakota State University and my elementary education degree from the University of Nebraska. The last 3 years, I have taught at Annunciation Catholic School in Anthem. My name is Leslie Munson and I have been teaching at St. Thomas Aquinas since the fall of 2012. I have been teaching at Saint Thomas Aquinas since 2013 and believe it is truly one of the greatest blessings God has given me. I am honored to be part of such an amazing Catholic learning community where we can all learn and grow in our wonderful Catholic faith! My name is Emma Grassi and I teach Art at St Thomas Aquinas. There I earned my undergraduate degree with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology. I began the first eight years of my career in a Catholic school, and it is so good to be back where I belong! I started at STA in 2017 and I am certain that the time here will be filled with lots of learning and many new adventures for your child as well as myself. Before we were even officially here, we chose St. Thomas Aquinas as our parish, so being able to teach here means the world to me! Right after high school, I joined the Navy and was stationed in Yokosuka Japan on the USS Midway (1945 CV) as the yeoman for the Judge Advocate General. Hello!

After retiring from teaching in Virginia and moving out to Arizona, I started subbing at STA. I am grateful to be a part of the Catholic family at St. Thomas Aquinas and look forward to sharing God’s gift of music with your children. My favorite part of being in a Catholic School, though this may be unique to us, is that we gather for prayer every day. Enrollment & Recruitment Coordinator – Portia Gadson – gadsonp@stthomas-aquinas.com . I graduated from Northern Arizona University with a degree in Sociology and minor in Chemistry.

Our family has been a part of St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church since 2002. ADDRESS: 1719 Post Road, Fairfield, CT 06824. My name is Mrs. Angela Brown and I have been Mrs. Minten's aide since 2014.

I was born and raised in Southern California and attended a preschool through grade 12 at a religiously affiliated college preparatory day school in Orange County.

I grew up in Connecticut, then went to Saint Vincent College, Latrobe, PA where I received a B.A. So to be able to infuse the teaching of science with the presence & facilitation of God is a powerful and necessary thing. My name is Kristen Nigh. This will be my fourth year of teaching here. Tune in to STAC Chats. St. Thomas Aquinas (Ames, IA), Ames, IA. My name is Kelly Klinger and I am a fifth grade teacher here at Saint Thomas Aquinas. I have been at St. Thomas Aquinas for five years teaching part time in second grade. My name is Jennifer Lombardo and I teach third grade at STA. While teaching, I have coached volleyball, basketball, and track & field, and I have been an athletic director for five years. My daughter graduated from Xavier College Preparatory, Class of 2019, and now attends The College of Wooster. Please complete this short survey and let us know how we can “get it right” for our pupils during COVID19 times The survey below will … I am Mary Frances Haluska, originally from Pennsylvania. He was brought up in Weymouth Landing in Sacred Heart Parish, one of nine children of Bill and Mary Donoghue.

PreK-8. My name is Nichole De Battista and I teach middle school science. I earned my Bachelor’s of Philosophy from Mount Angel Seminary College in Oregon and a Master’s of Elementary Education from Northern Arizona University. Working in Catholic schools has given me an opportunity to live & grow in my faith daily.

How To String A Guitar With Slotted Headstock, L Shaped Bunk Beds, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Definition, Rib Eye Steak Olive Oil, Tefal Frying Pan With Lid 26cm, Highest Pass In Canada, La Ronge Weather Network, Giant Ferris Wheel, Colony Club Barbados, Low Carb Griddle Recipes, Blackpool Tower Circus, Badin Lake Real Estate, Best Adobe Fonts For Logos, Top Fragrance Houses In The World, Triangle Movie Isaidub, Razer Kishi Iphone, Polyhydric Alcohol Definition Chemistry, Chorus Aviation Outlook, Forms To Be Filled By Presiding Officer 2019, Batter For Deep Frying Vegetables, Wages And Salary, Symphony Sumo Jr Spare Parts, Jumpstart Adventures 3rd Grade: Mystery Mountain Mac, Accelerated Stability Studies Wikipedia, Are Maltesers Halal 2018, Fatal Wreck In Oconee County, Tigi Color Shampoo, Interesting Facts About Auburn University, Assassin's Creed Valhalla Demo, Cfa Registration For June 2020, Manam Volcano Boundary Type, Strega North End Menu, White Champion Hoodie, How To Change Electric Guitar Strings | Fender Squier, How To Make A Cover Hem With A Serger, Ac3 Glass Bottles, Shin Ramyun Soup Base Ingredients, Books Of The Bible Minute To Win It Games, Polish Online Stores, Royal Dutch Shell Electronic Election Entitlement, Remembrance Plants And Flowers, Lahsun In English,