Hillsborough Castle Weddings, Ch3conh2 Iupac Name, Cif Sports Update, Dining Room Sets With Hutch And Buffet, John Knox Tour, Police Pension Uk 2019, Nanometer To Millimeter, Single Variable Calculus Topics, Jamie Oliver Restaurants, Barefoot Dreams Cozychic, Eggnog Spiced Cookies, Chicken Stir-fry Marinade Hoisin, Pomegranate Molasses Cake, Costco Vanilla Ice Cream Calories, Office Jobs With No Experience Required Near Me, Lac La Croix Fishing Report, Thoroughly Modern Millie Broadway, Global Studies Vs International Studies, Brain Development In Early Childhood, Large Blue Vase, Beethoven Frieze Secession, Charles Stanley Life Principles Bible Niv, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" /> Hillsborough Castle Weddings, Ch3conh2 Iupac Name, Cif Sports Update, Dining Room Sets With Hutch And Buffet, John Knox Tour, Police Pension Uk 2019, Nanometer To Millimeter, Single Variable Calculus Topics, Jamie Oliver Restaurants, Barefoot Dreams Cozychic, Eggnog Spiced Cookies, Chicken Stir-fry Marinade Hoisin, Pomegranate Molasses Cake, Costco Vanilla Ice Cream Calories, Office Jobs With No Experience Required Near Me, Lac La Croix Fishing Report, Thoroughly Modern Millie Broadway, Global Studies Vs International Studies, Brain Development In Early Childhood, Large Blue Vase, Beethoven Frieze Secession, Charles Stanley Life Principles Bible Niv, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" />

sports synonyms in different languages

I’d like to get all the translations for the top 100 most spoken languages in the world. Categories: Health and Healthcare Please find below many ways to say fitness in different languages. Saying fitness in Middle-Eastern Languages. Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz. You can complete the list of synonyms of sport given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... English-Synonyms dictionary : translate English words into Synonyms with online dictionaries. Nglish: Translation of sport for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of sport for Arabic Speakers, Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about sport. (Entry 2 of 2). “Sport.” Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/sport. Very similar to a chav (but chavs are more extreme in their appearance than scallies), In sports like Basketball, Baseball, Football also known as "Jersey", 1) a boat or ship or such vessels collectively 2) skill in handling boats or in water sports, person skilled for an activity, especially for one involving motion (like sports; dance), You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos. Mejores sinónimos para different languages (otras palabras para different languages) son several languages, various languages y multilingual. Categories: Sports Hobbies and Activities Please find below many ways to say gym in different languages. What made you want to look up sports? View American English definition of sport. But this ordeal combat was far removed from the domain of sport. Sports: the making of unkind jokes as a way of showing one's scorn for someone or something. an extra game that is played to decide the winner after a game or series of games ends with an equal score. Learn a new word every day. 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? If you see ****, that means I haven’t figured out the right solution yet. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? © 2020 Tiki Touring Kiwi // You Are Awesome. Delivered to your inbox! Well, there you go. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Belgium (Wallonia, Brussels), Canada (particularly Quebec, New Brunswick and Eastern parts of Ontario), France, Switzerland, Francophone Africa, French Caribbean, French Polynesia, various islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans. “Democrat” vs. “Republican”: Where Did The Parties Get Their Names? If you ever spot a man with a cat shirt and a beard, it's probably me :). very. Now go play some espò. Saying gym in Middle-Eastern Languages . Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. 67.6%. All rights reserved. I’d like to get all the translations for the top 100 most spoken languages (source) in the world. Sindh (Pakistan and neighboring areas in India), West and Central Africa, from Senegal to Sudan, Bantu language spoken in parts of Malawi, Zambia, Mozambique, Belgium (Flanders, Brussels), Netherlands and Suriname, “Kurdistan”, northern Iraq, Iran, Turkey and Syria, Nepal and neighbouring areas, Sikkim, (India), Mali Mande language with about 3 million speakers in Mali, Burkina Faso and Côte d’Ivoire, Senegal, Gambia, Guinea, Sierra Leone and Ghana, Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Djibouti, and Yemen, Hungary and areas in neighbouring countries. Definition and synonyms of sport from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. Find more ways to say sport, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Hunting, shooting birds, and fishing with a rod are referred to as field sports when they are done mainly for pleasure. cast a vote. Saying fitness in African Languages. Accessed 12 Nov. 2020. A sport utility vehicle is a powerful vehicle with four-wheel drive that can be driven over rough ground. 12.7%. n-count usu pl spectator sport ( spectator sports plural ) A spectator sport is a sport that is interesting and entertaining to watch. Using other languages - related words and phrases | Cambridge SMART Vocabulary (Entry 2 of 2). Another word for sport: game, exercise, recreation, play, entertainment | Collins English Thesaurus How to use a word that (literally) drives some pe... Do you know what languages these words come from? A spectator sport is a sport that is interesting and entertaining to watch. The following is how to say sports in different languages. Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. The most popular spectator sport is football. спорт [sport] Edit: Scots Gaelic: spòrs Edit: Serbian: спорт [sport] Edit: Slovak: šport Edit: Slovenian: šport Edit: Spanish: deporte Edit: Swedish: sport Edit: Tatar: спорт Edit: Ukrainian: спорт [sport] Edit: Welsh: chwaraeon Edit: Yiddish: ספּאָרט Edit 4.4%. amusement, diversion, entertainment, exercise, game, pastime, physical activity, play, recreation, badinage, banter, frolic, fun, jest, joking, josh, buffoon, butt, derision, fair game, game, laughing stock, mockery, plaything, ridicule, amuse oneself, dally, flirt, fool, play, take advantage of, toy, treat lightly or cavalierly, trifle, caper, disport, frolic, gambol, play, romp, English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus. Saying fitness in European Languages. The synonyms fun and sport are sometimes interchangeable, but fun usually implies laughter or gaiety but may imply merely a lack of serious or ulterior purpose. The school is keen to involve more young people in sport. The meanings of jest and sport largely overlap; however, jest implies lack of earnestness and may suggest a hoaxing or teasing. This is the British English definition of sport.View American English definition of sport. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! Antalyaspor, Trabzonspor etc. In some situations, the words play and sport are roughly equivalent. … Singular Nonbinary ‘They’: Is it ‘they are’ or ‘they is’? 55 synonyms of sport from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 156 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Saying fitness in Asian Languages . Join our early testers! Translation English Cobuild Collins Dictionary, Collaborative Dictionary     English Thesaurus. HELP ME! He was more interested in the science of the bow than in the sport of it. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'? play-off noun . Required fields are marked *. I’m not going to lie, I’m terrible at learning languages. Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Sports are games such as football and basketball and other competitive leisure activities which need physical effort and skill. The following is how to say sports in different languages. Kinyarwanda, a Bantu language spoken in mainly in Rwanda. Game is close to sport, and often stresses mischievous or malicious fun. Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Comprehensive list of synonyms for sports events and competitions, by Macmillan Dictionary and Thesaurus ... a sports event that consists of five different sports. Leave a comment or send me an email, please. In the UK, a chav is a highly antisocial juvenile delinquent who wears (usually counterfeit) designer sports clothes and high-end brands and vulgar jewellery (= bling) and listens to rap music. the preliminaries noun. General words relating to sports and games, Names used for talking to someone in a friendly way, The quality of being funny and funny situations. Saying gym in African Languages. Blood sports are sports such as hunting in which animals are killed. field sport (field sports plural ) Hunting, shooting birds, and fishing with a rod are referred to as field sports when they are done mainly for pleasure. Join Macmillan Dictionary on Twitter and Facebook for daily word facts, quizzes and language news. How to use a word that (literally) drives some pe... Do you know what languages these words come from? Change your default dictionary to American English. I'd say football is my favourite sport..., She excels at sport..., Billy turned on a radio to get the sports news. I don't care terribly whether I actually catch any fish, as I'm just doing this for, an attitude or manner not to be taken seriously, the making of unkind jokes as a way of showing one's scorn for someone or something, taught their children that it was not polite to make, to present so as to invite notice or attention. If you say that someone is a sport or a good sport, you mean that they cope with a difficult situation or teasing in a cheerful way. Sports are deeply ingrained in the different cultures found around the world. the making of unkind jokes as a way of showing one's scorn for someone or something, taught their children that it was not polite to make, to present so as to invite notice or attention.

Hillsborough Castle Weddings, Ch3conh2 Iupac Name, Cif Sports Update, Dining Room Sets With Hutch And Buffet, John Knox Tour, Police Pension Uk 2019, Nanometer To Millimeter, Single Variable Calculus Topics, Jamie Oliver Restaurants, Barefoot Dreams Cozychic, Eggnog Spiced Cookies, Chicken Stir-fry Marinade Hoisin, Pomegranate Molasses Cake, Costco Vanilla Ice Cream Calories, Office Jobs With No Experience Required Near Me, Lac La Croix Fishing Report, Thoroughly Modern Millie Broadway, Global Studies Vs International Studies, Brain Development In Early Childhood, Large Blue Vase, Beethoven Frieze Secession, Charles Stanley Life Principles Bible Niv,