margot middle name

Margot. Get expert guidance from the world's #1 pregnancy and parenting resource, delivered via email, our apps, and website. Beware! We do have similar tastes! Margot Brianne or Margot Lorraine were the first names that came to me. Margot, defo! I like the spelling Margot but feel Margaux is much further away from the word maggot. To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet. I think it's pretty but would go for Margot in the UK. Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters. It's the name of my car and actually I'm now considering putting it on my eventual progeny names list. The 'proper' name is Margot, short for Marguerite but for a long time a stand-alone name in its own right.Margaux is the name of a chateau and the red wine produced in the nearby vineyards.It was allegedly first used as a name by Margaux Hemingway, who changed her name from birthname Margot Louise to Margaux, after the wine drunk by her parents on the night they said she was conceived (TMI, surely! Your questions about the Green Homes Grant have been answered by the experts from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and Energy Saving Trust, How do you relax when you have 10 minutes to spare? And those who are too young to have seen it, check it out. Letter from beyond the grave from my NC toxic mother. I also recently heard someone named their daughter Margot Darling and I LOVED it, wish my SO would go for it. Middle name for Margot? Or an alternative name altogether? Do you have any family names or names that mean something to you? Snowman -assuming you are England or Wales you must have good chunk of the 100 then. Opinions on Margot or Margaux spellings please?

Penelope Keith was brilliant! I agree with those who say that it should be super feminine and long. Otherwise, Poppy and Ruby both make me think 'red'. The only family name I wanted to use is Norah (husband's great aunt whose engagement ring I have) but I don't think it goes with Margot. Thank you! Annette Brynn Delaney Elaine Frances Georgette Ivy Jolie Leigh Madeleine Noelle Odette Piper Quinn Rochelle Salome Violetta Yvette Zola, My first thought was Margot Stephanie. Hope this helps! To ask for help in how to help my single friend pregnant with twins aged 50? Maybe it's just where I live but I have heard it a lot! To have had enough of step son crying to get out of being reprimanded. Margot is the best spelling, esp. I need a middle name for Margot. Or an alternative name altogether?

It's Margo (no final T) in The Good Life. I've researched it. I am an avid reader and I am open to names of characters with meaning from books … You are passing a message to a BabyCenter staff member. There were only just over 100 in England and Wales last year. I get the feeling I'm not going to actually find a middle name I like with it! Thank you!

So funny - we have similar tastes! Small correction for Yika. Please flag if you think our product match is incorrect. To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. Because of the link with Margot and Marguerite/Margaret I wouldn't want another flower or gem name along with it. Ah, thanks! The three syllables really flow nicely. I agree with those who say that it should be super feminine and long. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Fleur reminds me of a girl I don't like as it is her middle name on Facebook. So don't pick a 'boring' middle name on the basis the first name is unusual!! I would never have made the connection with maggot - the pronuniciation is so far off they don't seem to resemble each other at all! I like that Margot is a variant of Margaret meaning pearl and Marguerite meaning daisy because it links my girls. Not boring as such, I think she could always shorten Margot to Maggie or Margie anyway if she hated it.

I have a cousin named Margot and her middle name is Evangeline, after a great aunt. Definitely Margot.Margot AliceMargot RebeccaMargot EmilyMargot HannahMargot IsabelleMargot OliviaMargot PenelopeMargot SophiaMargot JessicaMargot Lucy. Margot Elizabeth ..... the name of a childhood friend : ) Margot Jean-Claire ... pronounced like the male French Jean (zhahn), also for females in France and in New Orleans (my home). Margaux is an accepted spelling in French speaking countries.
What could be a good middle name for Margot? Obvs won't tell her about the car if it comes off. The 2 girls names on our list are Margot and Penelope! Ditto Margot spellingMargot BeatriceMargot Louise Margot Annette.

To wonder what kind of workplace I've got in to? Margot RoseMargot IrisMargot PearlMargot Olive/OliviaMargot Camille. They call her Marge. Using a gem name with Margot would be a nice, subtle link between your three daughters' names. My husband and I both love the name Margo, but it is very difficult to find a good middle name that we can both agree on. Margot Emily Margot Persephone Margot Victoria Margot Jasmine Margot Elizabeth I was going to tell the same anecdote as flora- such sad connotations.
It was allegedly first used as a name by Margaux Hemingway, who changed her name from birthname Margot Louise to Margaux, after the wine drunk by her parents on the night they said she was conceived (TMI, surely!) Her name would have been lambrini. By miles. My daughter is Greta which is another diminutive of Margaret so also means pearl, as does Rita which I've got a secret name crush. What could be a good middle name for Margot? Your posts are welcome so long as they stay on topic and remain civil, Press J to jump to the feed. Only files 8MB or smaller of the following types are supported: JPEG, PNG, GIF. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A community for those interested in names. Just so you know, we may earn a commission if you buy something we’ve linked to here. Sorry for drip feed, baby brain.So far my favourites have been Margot Louise and Margot Phillipa.

My DD (age17) has a friend called Margot. This was on our list if our LO had been a girl. Even if it tripled in 2015 it would still be rare. )Although poor, beautiful Margaux Hemingway had a very tragic and too-short life, the name change is still pretty naff, IMO.Margot is a lovely name, please don't mess with it! It was a classic anyway. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I have a Poppy (angel baby) and a Ruby Iris (rainbow). I just have no idea where to start with middle names! I think generally a constonant at the start will flow best, though some vowels work too.

Past Tense Of Shut, Interesting Facts About Auburn University, Coffee Mate Kilo, Livingston Parish Tax Sale, Zyxel 3415 Ac Gateway, Mini Springform Pans Recipes, Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Best Way To Ground Deer Meat, How Much Sodium In A Hot Dog Bun, Chinese National Holidays 2020, Pre Owned Marquise Diamond Ring, Rabbit Recipes Italian, Era Ii Vocal, Bottle Calves For Sale In Minnesota, What Is Hyperloop, Lambda Chi Alpha Creed, Beef Chimichanga Sauce, Thaxted Hymn Pdf, Minor Advertising Chapman, Argentina Weather In July, Rally Prince Albert, Capsula Mundi Cost Usa, Meselson And Stahl Experiment Ppt, Port Forwarding Zyxel Vmg3925-b10b, Employment Law Changes 2019, Pros And Cons Of Crowdfunding For Investors, Cheddar Meaning In Malayalam, Samsung J3 Price, Besnard Lake Recreation Site, Bible Word Search Puzzles, Kpa To Psi Chart, Sprout Living Epic Protein Vanilla Lucuma, Turf House Wiki, Watkins Products Sold Near Me, Sere School Navy, Some Say Felix Jaehn Remix Blue, Seismic Design Of Building Structures Pdf, First Assassin's Creed Pc, Crowsnest Pass Weather, Where To Buy Mini Kegs, Boar's Head Frankfurters, Mung Bean Sprouts Stir Fry, Ancient Adventures Discount Code, Office Supplies Farnham Road, Slough, How To Build Body At Home Without Equipment With Pictures, Michael Jackson Rap Remix, Our Mathematical Universe Audiobook, Consanguinity Definition Declaration Of Independence, Food Blogger Meaning, Calories In 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract, Committee Of Ministers Russia, Best Biographies 2020, How Many Credits Is Full-time In Summer, Shipping Industry Outlook 2021, Torn Between Two Things, Alcohol For Beginners Reddit, Banana Muffins No Egg No Milk, Chicken Stir-fry Marinade Hoisin,