Romantica Restaurant Sutton Coldfield, How To Fill Election Form 6 In Marathi, Icade Compatible Games 2020, Tofu Meaning In Tamil, Green Tea Latte With Tea Bag, Alberta Alcohol Legislation, Seafood Boil Recipe Old Bay, North Fork Swannanoa River Fishing, Food Blogger Salary, Local Member For Haberfield, Hori Real Arcade Pro Pc, Morpho E2 Price, English Phrases With Sentences, Iphone 11 Pro Wymiary, Work Breakdown Structure Software, Effect Of Earthquake On Buildings, Vendor Registration Uae, Eye Examination Chart, Acrylic Paint Uk, Physical Division Of Assam, Adjudicated Property Sale, Jelly Toast Recipe, Zyxel Router Dsl Light Flashing, What To Do With Sprouted Potatoes, Sweet Braided Easter Bread Recipe, Suhani Bhatnagar Movies, Benefit Porefessional Primer Sale, Durga Puja Aarti Lyrics, Razer Phone 3 Price, How To Take Vodka Shots With Lemon And Salt, Tvj 7 O'clock News Today, Costco Ice Cream Fruit, Give Me My Money Meme Friday, Software Project Management Multiple Choice Questions With Answers Pdf, Mac Mcclung Waiver, Anthony Veneziale Wikipedia, Kelowna Weather September 2018, 5100 Sata Ssd, Average Temperature In Canada, Ira A Fulton School Of Engineering Computer Science, How Far Is Regina From My Location, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" /> Romantica Restaurant Sutton Coldfield, How To Fill Election Form 6 In Marathi, Icade Compatible Games 2020, Tofu Meaning In Tamil, Green Tea Latte With Tea Bag, Alberta Alcohol Legislation, Seafood Boil Recipe Old Bay, North Fork Swannanoa River Fishing, Food Blogger Salary, Local Member For Haberfield, Hori Real Arcade Pro Pc, Morpho E2 Price, English Phrases With Sentences, Iphone 11 Pro Wymiary, Work Breakdown Structure Software, Effect Of Earthquake On Buildings, Vendor Registration Uae, Eye Examination Chart, Acrylic Paint Uk, Physical Division Of Assam, Adjudicated Property Sale, Jelly Toast Recipe, Zyxel Router Dsl Light Flashing, What To Do With Sprouted Potatoes, Sweet Braided Easter Bread Recipe, Suhani Bhatnagar Movies, Benefit Porefessional Primer Sale, Durga Puja Aarti Lyrics, Razer Phone 3 Price, How To Take Vodka Shots With Lemon And Salt, Tvj 7 O'clock News Today, Costco Ice Cream Fruit, Give Me My Money Meme Friday, Software Project Management Multiple Choice Questions With Answers Pdf, Mac Mcclung Waiver, Anthony Veneziale Wikipedia, Kelowna Weather September 2018, 5100 Sata Ssd, Average Temperature In Canada, Ira A Fulton School Of Engineering Computer Science, How Far Is Regina From My Location, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" />

lvl beams uk

Kerto is a laminated veneer lumber (LVL) product used in a variety of applications including beams, joists, trusses, frames, roof, floor and wall elements, components of door and vehicle industry, concrete formwork and scaffold boards. BH1 4LG, This site is best viewed with javascript enabled. Glue Laminated Timber – more commonly known as Glulam – is a strong, structural engineered wood product with superior stiffness and dimensional stability. Company number 03657606.Registered office: Chapel Road, Rotherwas Industrial Estate, Hereford, HR2 6LD. Talk to us about Glulam & LVL Beams … Kerto is incredibly strong and dimensionally stable. Please use the links below and on the right to explore the range on the global Metsä Wood website. ", "We have a long history with Taylor Lane. Our stock profile generally 20yg We achieve the current requirements specified by Approved Document E: resistant to the passage of sound and adherence to Robust Detail E-FT-1 to ensure that site testing is not required. Finnwood® is a design tool which can be used to compare and calculate Kerto® LVL panels and beams, along with Finnjoist I-beams (FJIs). Kerto products move with moisture content changes. Spruce Flex. The product is manufactured from spruce or pine veneers. UPDATE - Rev 2 - Separate Column component added to download, UPDATE - Rev 3 - Update Cobie parameters, Include Uniclass2015, Upgrade Revit Version, UPDATE - Rev 4 - Additional component tweaks. It can support heavier loads and longer spans than comparable glulam or solid timber. Click here to find out how to contact us. Metsä Wood is Europe's leading manufacturer and supplier of Kerto® LVL (laminated veneer lumber) and Finnjoist I-beams. It can support heavier loads and longer spans than comparable glulam or solid timber. Laminated Veneer Lumber Beams (LVL beams) are available as a Glulam substitute and are compatible with I-Joist floor and roof framing. You can download this software directly from the global Metsä Wood website. Kerto is incredibly strong and dimensionally stable. I-Beam Joists have low and uniform moisture content, thereby avoiding the splitting, warping and twisting so common with solid timber joists. It can support heavier loads and longer spans than comparable glulam or solid timber. Spruce MouldGuard, for pricing and availability. Kerto products can be painted or stained. They can span six metres or more and can be installed in around half the time of a traditional softwood joist. Kerto-S is a laminated veneer lumber product for use as structural or non-structural elements in buildings and bridges. Dimensional stability, regardless of seasonal and environmental factors ensures high level accuracy for adjacent build elements. or Read more…, 45-47 Ashley Road contact the UK  sales team for more information. Kerto LVL S-beam (21-90mm) fullfils the requirements for strength class LVL 48 P. They deliver less dimensional change over time, virtually eradicating floor movement and its associated problems, resulting in greater floor performance. LVL is a structural engineered wood product with outstanding strength properties. For engineers and designers, our timber product families are available to download in several places: Join. Finnframe remedial form here. That's why we've launched the By altering the flange widths Taylor Lane can produce a variety of designs to suit any performance specification. Model #LVL201341178. They are extremely strong combining the lightness of timber with the strength of a Posi-Strut steel web, and are easy to handle. onCENTER LVL Beam 11.875-in x 1.75-in x 16-ft. Sydenhams is an independent company with a long tradition of supplying timber and building materials throughout Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Oxfordshire, Avon and the Isle of Wight. Contact our team of product experts who are on hand to share their knowledge and experience of our full range. Explore the products and service offering available below and by visiting the global Metsä Wood website. An increasingly popular choice, floor cassettes can improve site safety and speed up the build process. Veneers are glued together using an adhesive suitable for exterior use. They deliver less dimensional change over time, virtually eradicating floor movement and its associated problems, resulting in greater floor performance. Own collection can be made from our facility in King's Lynn, Norfolk. We quickly derived confidence that they were the right choice for us...and that’s been vindicated by performance onsite thereafter. It is manufactured by bonding rotary peeled or wood veneers that have been sliced thinly under heatand pressure. Wetting may cause deformations and problems with surface veneers, Structural wood composite laminated veneer lumber (LVL), parallel strand lumber (PSL) and laminated strand lumber (LSL) products, Metsä Wood - Structural wood composite laminated veneer lumber (LVL), parallel strand lumber (PSL) and laminated strand lumber (LSL) products.

Romantica Restaurant Sutton Coldfield, How To Fill Election Form 6 In Marathi, Icade Compatible Games 2020, Tofu Meaning In Tamil, Green Tea Latte With Tea Bag, Alberta Alcohol Legislation, Seafood Boil Recipe Old Bay, North Fork Swannanoa River Fishing, Food Blogger Salary, Local Member For Haberfield, Hori Real Arcade Pro Pc, Morpho E2 Price, English Phrases With Sentences, Iphone 11 Pro Wymiary, Work Breakdown Structure Software, Effect Of Earthquake On Buildings, Vendor Registration Uae, Eye Examination Chart, Acrylic Paint Uk, Physical Division Of Assam, Adjudicated Property Sale, Jelly Toast Recipe, Zyxel Router Dsl Light Flashing, What To Do With Sprouted Potatoes, Sweet Braided Easter Bread Recipe, Suhani Bhatnagar Movies, Benefit Porefessional Primer Sale, Durga Puja Aarti Lyrics, Razer Phone 3 Price, How To Take Vodka Shots With Lemon And Salt, Tvj 7 O'clock News Today, Costco Ice Cream Fruit, Give Me My Money Meme Friday, Software Project Management Multiple Choice Questions With Answers Pdf, Mac Mcclung Waiver, Anthony Veneziale Wikipedia, Kelowna Weather September 2018, 5100 Sata Ssd, Average Temperature In Canada, Ira A Fulton School Of Engineering Computer Science, How Far Is Regina From My Location,