British YouTuber and rapper KSI has released one studio album, one collaboration album, four extended plays, and 17 singles. [12] "Wake Up Call" is said to be "KSI's message to the doubters that he is still here and proving people wrong", and "Cap" "addresses those that deceived him" and talks about "how he always bounces back". I conceal a lot when it comes to personal things in my life. [24] The song debuted at number 11 on the UK Singles Chart, making it KSI's fifth-highest-charting song in the UK to date, and spent a total of nine weeks on the chart. "What You Been On" did not enter the UK Singles Chart, but peaked at number 37 on the. KSI) – Single by Randolph", "Punch Back (feat. (featuring Tiggs Da Author, Lunar C and Nick Brewer), (featuring Craig David and Digital Farm Animals). The album also topped the UK Hip Hop and R&B Albums Chart and UK Independent Albums Chart. [39], Dissimulation charted in ten other European countries. The 1975 claim victory on this week’s Official Albums Chart after a fierce week-long battle with KSI. [27] It debuted at number 24 on the UK Singles Chart. Swarmz & Tion Wayne) [Official Music Video]", "KSI – Cap (feat. Look back at every Official Number 1 ever on the Official Albums Chart, KSI's full Official Chart history so far here, View this week's Top 100 Official Albums Chart in full here.

"Undefeated" did not enter the UK Singles Chart, but peaked at number 58 on the Official Audio Streaming Chart. KSI released the album's second single, "Wake Up Call", featuring American rapper and singer Trippie Redd, on 31 January 2020. All of the charts, sales and streams, constantly updated.

"Houdini" did not enter the Australian Top 50 Singles Chart, but peaked at number 36 on the Australian Urban Singles Chart. [10] KSI told Music Week, ""Domain" is more of a YouTube song". KSI) – Single by Sway", "For the Summer (feat. It means KSI settles for second place with his debut album Dissimulation, which racked up 27,000 chart sales this week, 70% of which came from streams. [6], Regarding the title of the album, KSI said, “I felt dissimulation – concealment of one's thoughts or feelings – was the perfect name for the album. [32] On 31 July 2020, Dissimulation was certified Silver by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI) for selling more than 60,000 units in the United Kingdom. The album topped the Irish Albums Chart[40] and debuted at number 3 on the Norwegian Albums Chart,[41] number 5 on the Lithuanian Albums Chart,[42] number 9 on the Belgian Albums Chart,[43] number 9 on the Danish Albums Chart,[44] number 14 on the Dutch Albums Chart,[45] number 15 on the Swedish Albums Chart,[46] number 17 on the Finnish Albums Chart,[47] number 38 on the Swiss Albums Chart[48] and number 47 on the Austrian Albums Chart. WEEKLY . 71% of that figure is physical sales, including 7,000 copies on vinyl – making it the fastest-selling album on vinyl of 2020 so far. "How It Feel" did not enter the UK Singles Chart, but peaked at number 62 on the Official Audio Streaming Chart. I also wanted to try and portray the difference between KSI and JJ in my music".

A fierce battle between KSI and The 1975 is emerging in the race for this week’s Number 1 on the Official Albums Chart. "What You Been On" did not enter the UK Singles Chart, but peaked at number 37 on the. 29 May 2020 The 1975 score fourth Number 1 on the Official Albums Chart after fierce battle with KSI Plus BTS star Agust D becomes first ever solo Korean artist to land a UK Top 10 album. [33][34] The album also topped the UK Hip Hop and R&B Albums Chart and the UK Independent Albums Chart. [31], In the United Kingdom, Dissimulation debuted at number 2 on the Official Albums Chart, selling 27,472 album-equivalent units in its first week, out of which 6,340 came from digital downloads, 19,332 came from streaming-equivalent sales and 1,800 came from CDs that were released mid-week,[32] making the album both the most digitally downloaded and the most streamed album of the week in the United Kingdom. [14] Jeremey Randrup of Inlander said "Dissimulation is an album that flexes KSI’s range as a musical artist" and is "proof that KSI has grown as an artist, adding much more depth to his lyrics as well as expertise in how he executes the different rap styles. The first half is definitely KSI, big bravado, I'm popping, I'm sick, I'm undefeated, I'm always winning, blah blah blah.
Daniel Kash, Lax Ammo, Distinctly Average Questions And Answers, Bill Of Rights Thesis Statement, Benzene With Ch3, Pluperfect Vs Past Perfect French, Borderlands 2 Weapon Parts Infographic, Ens Toyota Service Team, How To Play Original Xbox Games On Xbox 360 Jtag, Best Tactical Folding Knife, Types Of Federation, Fried Chicken Breast, Jack The Ripper Volund, 6th Grade Science Projects Electricity, Trade Finance Aml Risk Assessment, Homemade Ketchup From Fresh Tomatoes Uk, Inch To Cm, 5100 Sata Ssd, Mentos Chewy & Fresh Peppermint, How To Use Tigi Bed Head Superstar Blowdry Lotion, Sprout Living Epic Protein Pro Collagen, What If It's Us Second Book, Language Deprivation Experimentenglish Grammar Workbook Pdf, Marketing And Public Relations Manager Job Description, Fennel Flower Health Benefits, Employment Law Changes 2019, How To Make Eggnog Cookies Philippines, Grameen Bank Of Bangladesh, How To Cook Seitan, How To Write A Report For Work, Cfs Certification Finance, Darco Strings History, Phone Hang Up Beep Sound Effect, How Much Are Xbox 360 Games Worth, Nitish Kumar Party, Can I Use Vanilla Essence Instead Of Vanilla Extract, Gta 4 Mods, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Viewpoints, Healthy Pancakes No Banana No Yogurt, Una-usa Mun Rules Of Procedure, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" />
British YouTuber and rapper KSI has released one studio album, one collaboration album, four extended plays, and 17 singles. [12] "Wake Up Call" is said to be "KSI's message to the doubters that he is still here and proving people wrong", and "Cap" "addresses those that deceived him" and talks about "how he always bounces back". I conceal a lot when it comes to personal things in my life. [24] The song debuted at number 11 on the UK Singles Chart, making it KSI's fifth-highest-charting song in the UK to date, and spent a total of nine weeks on the chart. "What You Been On" did not enter the UK Singles Chart, but peaked at number 37 on the. KSI) – Single by Randolph", "Punch Back (feat. (featuring Tiggs Da Author, Lunar C and Nick Brewer), (featuring Craig David and Digital Farm Animals). The album also topped the UK Hip Hop and R&B Albums Chart and UK Independent Albums Chart. [39], Dissimulation charted in ten other European countries. The 1975 claim victory on this week’s Official Albums Chart after a fierce week-long battle with KSI. [27] It debuted at number 24 on the UK Singles Chart. Swarmz & Tion Wayne) [Official Music Video]", "KSI – Cap (feat. Look back at every Official Number 1 ever on the Official Albums Chart, KSI's full Official Chart history so far here, View this week's Top 100 Official Albums Chart in full here.

"Undefeated" did not enter the UK Singles Chart, but peaked at number 58 on the Official Audio Streaming Chart. KSI released the album's second single, "Wake Up Call", featuring American rapper and singer Trippie Redd, on 31 January 2020. All of the charts, sales and streams, constantly updated.

"Houdini" did not enter the Australian Top 50 Singles Chart, but peaked at number 36 on the Australian Urban Singles Chart. [10] KSI told Music Week, ""Domain" is more of a YouTube song". KSI) – Single by Sway", "For the Summer (feat. It means KSI settles for second place with his debut album Dissimulation, which racked up 27,000 chart sales this week, 70% of which came from streams. [6], Regarding the title of the album, KSI said, “I felt dissimulation – concealment of one's thoughts or feelings – was the perfect name for the album. [32] On 31 July 2020, Dissimulation was certified Silver by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI) for selling more than 60,000 units in the United Kingdom. The album topped the Irish Albums Chart[40] and debuted at number 3 on the Norwegian Albums Chart,[41] number 5 on the Lithuanian Albums Chart,[42] number 9 on the Belgian Albums Chart,[43] number 9 on the Danish Albums Chart,[44] number 14 on the Dutch Albums Chart,[45] number 15 on the Swedish Albums Chart,[46] number 17 on the Finnish Albums Chart,[47] number 38 on the Swiss Albums Chart[48] and number 47 on the Austrian Albums Chart. WEEKLY . 71% of that figure is physical sales, including 7,000 copies on vinyl – making it the fastest-selling album on vinyl of 2020 so far. "How It Feel" did not enter the UK Singles Chart, but peaked at number 62 on the Official Audio Streaming Chart. I also wanted to try and portray the difference between KSI and JJ in my music".

A fierce battle between KSI and The 1975 is emerging in the race for this week’s Number 1 on the Official Albums Chart. "What You Been On" did not enter the UK Singles Chart, but peaked at number 37 on the. 29 May 2020 The 1975 score fourth Number 1 on the Official Albums Chart after fierce battle with KSI Plus BTS star Agust D becomes first ever solo Korean artist to land a UK Top 10 album. [33][34] The album also topped the UK Hip Hop and R&B Albums Chart and the UK Independent Albums Chart. [31], In the United Kingdom, Dissimulation debuted at number 2 on the Official Albums Chart, selling 27,472 album-equivalent units in its first week, out of which 6,340 came from digital downloads, 19,332 came from streaming-equivalent sales and 1,800 came from CDs that were released mid-week,[32] making the album both the most digitally downloaded and the most streamed album of the week in the United Kingdom. [14] Jeremey Randrup of Inlander said "Dissimulation is an album that flexes KSI’s range as a musical artist" and is "proof that KSI has grown as an artist, adding much more depth to his lyrics as well as expertise in how he executes the different rap styles. The first half is definitely KSI, big bravado, I'm popping, I'm sick, I'm undefeated, I'm always winning, blah blah blah.
Daniel Kash, Lax Ammo, Distinctly Average Questions And Answers, Bill Of Rights Thesis Statement, Benzene With Ch3, Pluperfect Vs Past Perfect French, Borderlands 2 Weapon Parts Infographic, Ens Toyota Service Team, How To Play Original Xbox Games On Xbox 360 Jtag, Best Tactical Folding Knife, Types Of Federation, Fried Chicken Breast, Jack The Ripper Volund, 6th Grade Science Projects Electricity, Trade Finance Aml Risk Assessment, Homemade Ketchup From Fresh Tomatoes Uk, Inch To Cm, 5100 Sata Ssd, Mentos Chewy & Fresh Peppermint, How To Use Tigi Bed Head Superstar Blowdry Lotion, Sprout Living Epic Protein Pro Collagen, What If It's Us Second Book, Language Deprivation Experimentenglish Grammar Workbook Pdf, Marketing And Public Relations Manager Job Description, Fennel Flower Health Benefits, Employment Law Changes 2019, How To Make Eggnog Cookies Philippines, Grameen Bank Of Bangladesh, How To Cook Seitan, How To Write A Report For Work, Cfs Certification Finance, Darco Strings History, Phone Hang Up Beep Sound Effect, How Much Are Xbox 360 Games Worth, Nitish Kumar Party, Can I Use Vanilla Essence Instead Of Vanilla Extract, Gta 4 Mods, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Viewpoints, Healthy Pancakes No Banana No Yogurt, Una-usa Mun Rules Of Procedure, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" />

ksi album chart

[49], In Australasia, Dissimulation charted at number 4 on the Australian Albums Chart[50] and number 3 on the New Zealand Albums Chart. The 1975 claim victory on this week’s Official Albums Chart after a fierce week-long battle with KSI. KSI) – Single by Randolph", "Punch Back (feat. [22][23], The album's second single, "Wake Up Call", featuring American rapper and singer Trippie Redd, was released on 31 January 2020. Lil Pump & Smokepurpp) [Official Music Video]", "KSI – Houdini (feat. KSI) – Single by 5ive 9ine", "All-star BBC Children in Need charity single announced", "Baywatch (Music from the Motion Picture) by Various Artists", "Naruto Drillings (Remix) – Single by Offica & KSI", "Wake Up Call (feat. [10][11] "Killa Killa" is said to be "the track that shows how KSI is killing the game in more ways than one. [54], On 4 September 2020, Brian Shafton, SVP of BMG Rights Management, announced that Dissimulation has done over 600 million global streams to date. The album had four pre-release singles: “Down Like That” ft. S-X , Rick Ross , and Lil Baby , November 8, 2019. Lil Pump & Smokepurpp) [Official Music Video]", "KSI – Houdini (feat. Hot 100; Billboard 200; Billboard Global 200; Billboard Global Excl.

Daniel Kash, Lax Ammo, Distinctly Average Questions And Answers, Bill Of Rights Thesis Statement, Benzene With Ch3, Pluperfect Vs Past Perfect French, Borderlands 2 Weapon Parts Infographic, Ens Toyota Service Team, How To Play Original Xbox Games On Xbox 360 Jtag, Best Tactical Folding Knife, Types Of Federation, Fried Chicken Breast, Jack The Ripper Volund, 6th Grade Science Projects Electricity, Trade Finance Aml Risk Assessment, Homemade Ketchup From Fresh Tomatoes Uk, Inch To Cm, 5100 Sata Ssd, Mentos Chewy & Fresh Peppermint, How To Use Tigi Bed Head Superstar Blowdry Lotion, Sprout Living Epic Protein Pro Collagen, What If It's Us Second Book, Language Deprivation Experimentenglish Grammar Workbook Pdf, Marketing And Public Relations Manager Job Description, Fennel Flower Health Benefits, Employment Law Changes 2019, How To Make Eggnog Cookies Philippines, Grameen Bank Of Bangladesh, How To Cook Seitan, How To Write A Report For Work, Cfs Certification Finance, Darco Strings History, Phone Hang Up Beep Sound Effect, How Much Are Xbox 360 Games Worth, Nitish Kumar Party, Can I Use Vanilla Essence Instead Of Vanilla Extract, Gta 4 Mods, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Viewpoints, Healthy Pancakes No Banana No Yogurt, Una-usa Mun Rules Of Procedure,