Plank Up And Down, Superman Shoulder Press, The Snowman Board Book, Big Blue Water Filter Replacement Cartridge, 1983 Toyota Corolla Wagon, Surface Temperature Data, Dead Bug Exercise Gif, Discount Golf Store, Tomato Plants For Sale Online, Chapel Hill High School Football Pictures, Ashfaq Ahmed Wife, Livingston Lancers Logo, Essenza Di Vita Pinot Grigio Review, Illinois Dnr License Lookup, Anterior Interosseous Nerve, An Occurrence At Owl Creek Bridge Movie, Vw Service Centre Contact Number, Laura Bake Off Professionals 2020, Sam's South Harrow, Bfdi Assets Faces And Limbs, Indoor Plant Selection Guide, Round Shaped Bacteria, The Stables Wavendon 2020, Abstract Painting Ideas On Canvas, Pool Maintenance Template, Fruit Flies On My Lemon Tree, Ceramic Water Fountain, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" /> Plank Up And Down, Superman Shoulder Press, The Snowman Board Book, Big Blue Water Filter Replacement Cartridge, 1983 Toyota Corolla Wagon, Surface Temperature Data, Dead Bug Exercise Gif, Discount Golf Store, Tomato Plants For Sale Online, Chapel Hill High School Football Pictures, Ashfaq Ahmed Wife, Livingston Lancers Logo, Essenza Di Vita Pinot Grigio Review, Illinois Dnr License Lookup, Anterior Interosseous Nerve, An Occurrence At Owl Creek Bridge Movie, Vw Service Centre Contact Number, Laura Bake Off Professionals 2020, Sam's South Harrow, Bfdi Assets Faces And Limbs, Indoor Plant Selection Guide, Round Shaped Bacteria, The Stables Wavendon 2020, Abstract Painting Ideas On Canvas, Pool Maintenance Template, Fruit Flies On My Lemon Tree, Ceramic Water Fountain, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" />

federal member for paterson

Based in the lower Hunter Valley, Paterson covers 1,123 square kilometres and includes Maitland, Kurri Kurri, Raymond Terrace and Nelson Bay. Section 44(v) of the Constitution says anyone who has "any direct or indirect pecuniary interest in any agreement with the Public Service of the Commonwealth otherwise than as a member and in common with the other members of an incorporated company consisting of more than twenty-five persons shall be incapable of being chosen or of sitting as a senator or a member of the House of Representatives". What went wrong for Labor? Member for Paterson Meryl Swanson has rejected a "false" newspaper report that her co-ownership of a company owing a tax debt may rule her ineligible for the federal election. 48 year-old Swanson was born and raised in Kurri Kurri but these days lives in nearby Buchanan, both areas added to the Paterson electorate by the redistribution ahead of the 2016 election. Sign up to receive our Breaking News Alerts and Editor's Daily Headlines featuring the best local news and stories. "As a member of the Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade, and Deputy Chair of both the Defence Sub-Committee and PFAS Sub-Committee, I have been afforded the opportunity to grow my understanding of the defence sector and build key relationships," Ms Swanson said. "I don't know if it's a dirt unit from the Liberal party or just a very keen journalist from The Australian has gone back and brought that up. Member for Paterson Meryl Swanson has rejected a "false" newspaper report that her co-ownership of a company owing a tax debt may rule her ineligible for the federal election. And, if they don't, then it's all been declared and they should leave it be.". "If anyone wants to challenge it and go to court, good luck to them. I'm not party to the repayment agreement between the company and the tax office, but there is one.". Paterson MP Meryl Swanson has been appointed as the Shadow Assistant Minister for Defence. At the 2001 election, the local Newcastle Herald mischievously covered the … "In 2015-16 - as any small business owner will tell you, you have good years and bad years - we had to have an arrangement with the tax office, which we got all completely normal, and I declared that as a pecuniary interest when I ran [in the 2016 election]. "I am completely up to date with my tax. These six towns might reveal some clues, Elections archive: Guides, results, news and more, Our latest climate report card is here, and it's not like we didn't see it coming, China's not just quashing dissent in Hong Kong. It's sending a warning to another liberal outpost, Sri Lankan family facing deportation after their primary visa holder dies, 'Difficult and hard news for Australians': PM warns of content in war crimes report, Russia claims Alexei Navalny could have been poisoned in Germany, Pat Turner holds a mirror to the nation as she reflects on the legacy of Charles Perkins, Telstra announces plans to split into three, fuelling speculation about move for NBN, GWS trades Jeremy Cameron to Geelong as Collingwood offloads Adam Treloar to Bulldogs, Typhoon Vamco hits areas of Philippines already ravaged by previous typhoons, Albanese under pressure to dump climate change spokesman as Labor infighting heats up, Victoria's top health bureaucrat resigns following coronavirus hotel quarantine inquiry, Key witness in Jack de Belin rape trial admits he 'panicked' and lied to police, Prosecutors withdraw charges in media contempt trial over reports about George Pell, Britney Spears 'won't perform again' if father remains in control of her life, These key dates will finalise the US election results, 'This is not the first transition': Scott Morrison and Joe Biden hold first phone hook-up, Ukraine President Zelenskiy hospitalised after contracting COVID-19, 'Age is just a number': 44-year-old mum Kylie Hilder oldest woman to play State of Origin, More Melbourne locations added to list of possible COVID exposure sites, Disabled and experiencing homelessness, Karl says an Aboriginal carer would change his life.

Plank Up And Down, Superman Shoulder Press, The Snowman Board Book, Big Blue Water Filter Replacement Cartridge, 1983 Toyota Corolla Wagon, Surface Temperature Data, Dead Bug Exercise Gif, Discount Golf Store, Tomato Plants For Sale Online, Chapel Hill High School Football Pictures, Ashfaq Ahmed Wife, Livingston Lancers Logo, Essenza Di Vita Pinot Grigio Review, Illinois Dnr License Lookup, Anterior Interosseous Nerve, An Occurrence At Owl Creek Bridge Movie, Vw Service Centre Contact Number, Laura Bake Off Professionals 2020, Sam's South Harrow, Bfdi Assets Faces And Limbs, Indoor Plant Selection Guide, Round Shaped Bacteria, The Stables Wavendon 2020, Abstract Painting Ideas On Canvas, Pool Maintenance Template, Fruit Flies On My Lemon Tree, Ceramic Water Fountain,