:-(. The Eastern Eyed Click Beetle has two large eyespots on their pronotum (fancy way of saying on the top of their head), which look like two supersized eyes This beetle is renowned for the click sounds its makes when it defends from predators or simply wishes to flip upright (yep, their method of … Not a gardener’s friend at all! Although this Eyed Click Beetle (Alaus oculatus) looks ferocious with its large, black “eyespots” (actual eyes are below antennae), it is harmless to humans. By creating your account you agree with our terms of service. Oh my gosh! While about the size of one of our local palmetto bugs (a deceivingly quaint name Floridians have bestowed upon one of the local cockroach species), this large docile beetle was far less menacing. I’m afraid WordPress doesn’t allow me to see photos. Larvae (wireworms) eat plants and other living things in the soil. IT is called a click beetle because it makes a clicking sound when it is turned upside down. Any idea? I appreciate your answering! Like all members of the click beetle, or Elateridae, family, it gets its name from the sound it makes when it flips itself upright. This bug was about three inches long, and is named after the sound it makes when it is turned on its back. The colored scales give the illusion of a creature that is larger than the beetle’s actual size. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Among its other common names is the eyed elater. While running to meeting on the University of Florida campus, I looked down and spied this creature on the edge of a concrete walkway. Other names include elaters, snapping beetles, spring beetles or skipjacks.This family was defined by William Elford Leach (1790–1836) in 1815. Click beetles get their name from the sound they make when they flip themselves upright. Peer Award. An online resource based on the award-winning nature guide – maryholland505@gmail.com, How to Order Photo Prints, High Resolution Digital Images, and Books, http://www.naturallycuriouswithmaryholland.wordpress.com, http://ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/wireworms, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFtGPjPWKv0, ORDER NATURALLY CURIOUS, THE BEST-SELLING BOOK BY MARY HOLLAND. The beetle accomplishes this by snapping its fingerlike spine. If you choose to contribute, you may go to http://www.naturallycuriouswithmaryholland.wordpress.com and click on the yellow “donate” button. Their larval form is known as a wire worm, and due to its carnivorous diet, is often valued by gardeners for its ability to rid vegetation of other less desirable residents.

Views. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Sensible predators pass on by, not wanting to tangle with prey that they perceive to be bigger than they are. They are surrounded by a thin, white ring. IT is called a click beetle because it makes a clicking sound when it is turned upside down. There is a spine on its poststernum that can be snapped into a corresponding notch on the mesosternum. Not sure why it would be upside down in the first place, but, there ya go! Although this Eyed Click Beetle (Alaus oculatus) looks ferocious with its large, black “eyespots” (actual eyes are below antennae), it is harmless to humans.
32nd Annual Southwest Michigan Team Birdathon, Nature Notebook – Crayfish Burrow Hibernacula, Nature Notebook – Fall Migration and Window Strikes. The larvae, called wireworms, spend most of their life (2 to 5 years) in the soil feeding on decaying plants and other insects in the soil before emerging as adults. This beetle gets its name from the clicking sound the overturned beetle makes when it flips itself into the air and hopefully lands upright. Alaus oculatus can reach a length of about 25–45 millimetres (1.0–1.8 in). Eastern-Eyed Click Beetle . The reason I asked was a friend of mine was up at their Community Garden in Uxbridge MA and she photographed a distinct “Green” light floating in the air “Literally” she took several photographs, and it was green and pretty much steady, so a typical lightening bug didn’t match the light. Could you send it to me via email: mholland@vermontel.net I’d love to see it, and if it’s still around and I don’t have a photo of one, I’d love to come photograph it if that were o.k.! Thank you! A sharp-eyed naturalist spied this creature sitting on a wooden rail. thank you Amit, I thought it to be a unique looking bug as well. Adults do not eat very much and are often found on pruned trees. Mary, you would know if anybody would! The first line of defense for the Eastern-eyed click beetle are the fake eyes. Fax: (413) 545-2115, Thank you very much! Their larval form is known as a wire worm, and due to its carnivorous diet, is often valued by gardeners for its ability to rid vegetation of other less desirable residents. I will give them a call! Click here to order my children's book THE BEAVERS' BUSY YEAR. Trails are open dawn to dusk every day. I can’t say for sure, but it would be very, very surprising to find it that far north. University of Massachusetts

Categories. Our main Nature Center Building is closed at this time.

Elateridae or click beetles (or "typical click beetles" to distinguish them from the related families Cerophytidae and Eucnemidae) are family of beetles. Click beetles possess a spine-like structure as well as a notch under their thorax. KODAK CX7430 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA Aperture f/4.6 Shutter 1/60 May, 2011. Sarett is a 501(c)(3) non-profit community nature center located in southwestern Michigan, along the Paw Paw River valley. Other names include elaters, snapping beetles, spring beetles or skipjacks.This family was defined by William Elford Leach (1790–1836) in 1815. The students couldn’t see it. ( Log Out /  270 Stockbridge Road ( Log Out /  When they release the spine from the notch, it snaps and they are propelled into the air. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Click the image above to order the updated edition of the award-winning original NATURALLY CURIOUS, Click here to order Naturally Curious Day by Day. They eat other insects living in the same soil. . For years, I have been killing wireworms when I find them in soil, so your description of what they eat gave me pause. It’s difficult for me to be so murderous, but I feel I need to protect my gardens, so I do the dirty deed! Not exactly what a hungry predator expects. for kids! It is black, with 2 large false eyes on the back of its 1½ inch body. Hi Mary This 2″ caterpillar is on the underside of a grape leaf in my yard. This results in a loud click sound.

Check: http://ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/wireworms

Entomologists feel predators are deterred not only by the false eyes, but by this action. The name “click beetle” comes from another means of protection. They are a cosmopolitan beetle family characterized by the unusual click mechanism they possess. If the click beetle lands on its back (a very vulnerable position), it will click again until it is upright.

You have my VOTE! Awards.

Hi Eliza, Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Oh my gosh! Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

um, it is an " Eastern Eyed CLick Beetle! Click on image to order ANIMAL EARS from publisher. Great shot Mio, I voted..Great find and Stunning shot! This entry was posted on July 10, 2014 by Mary Holland.

( Log Out /  The sound is startling enough but, the force of the snap also propels the insect several inches into the air. Not sure why it would be upside down in the first place, but, there ya go! Hi Pip, Don't forget to vote for me too. This results in a loud click sound. The Eyed Click Beetle’s real eyes, one on either side of its small head, are located at the base of its saw-toothed antennae. thanks for the view. 2″ caterpillar on the underside of a grape leaf. The pronotum exhibits a large oval patch of darker scales, framed in white, on each side - the common name of the beetle derives from this feature. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. All images on this site and all text, both original blog text and excerpts from the book NATURALLY CURIOUS, is Copyright Mary Holland and may not be used without permission. Log in. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / 

Among its other common names is the eyed elater. Eastern Eyed Click Beetle IT is called a click beetle because it makes a clicking sound when it is turned upside down. Click on image to order from the publisher. Like all members of the click beetle, or Elateridae, family, it gets its name from the sound it makes when it flips itself upright.

Receive email updates with followers, likes and updates from viewbug. Our primary focus is environmental education, but we also have over 1000 acres, 8 miles of trails, a nature center building, a tree top walkway and live native animals. Staff is available by phone during our regular business hours. Click beetles are members of the family Elateridae and produce their trademark sound when their spine snaps into a groove located on their mesosternum (basically like a bug chest plate). They do this when righting themselves if flipped over, and this snapping action may allow many members of this family to propel themselves away from harm quickly. Amherst, MA 01003 Adults feed on nectar, pollen and flowers. Naturally Curious is supported by donations. janr46 May 22, 2011 . Is there any chance in heck that a Glowing Green Eyed Click Beetle, could make it’s way to Massachusetts?! No pets allowed. Click to order my children's book FERDINAND FOX'S FIRST SUMMER. at the Department of Plant, Soil & Insect Sciences
Stardew Valley Trellis, Billings Estate Mandate, Sushant Singh Rajput Father Second Wife, Austro-hungarian Gold Hallmarks, Alpen Light Bars Healthy, What Is The Relationship Between Public Relations And Marketing, Great Value Hazelnut Coffee Creamer Nutrition, 50 Acts Of Kindness For The Classroom, Milky White Discharge, Vegetarian Pumpkin Lasagna, Of Vanillin And P Toluidine Balanced Equation, Himachal Pradesh Assembly, Lou Uglydolls Villains Wiki, Swan 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Sds, Dr Kellyann Pbs, Speech About Death Of A Loved One, Sitophilus Oryzae Life Cycle, Bed Head Totally Baked, Do Grapefruit Trees Have Thorns, Cubic Feet To Liters, Directv Disney Channel, Women's Tops And Blouses Catalog, Great Value French Vanilla Coffee, Hugh Auchincloss Mgh, Tagalog Rap Lyrics About Love, Simple Truth Unsweetened Almond Milk Ingredients, One Coconut Tree How Many Coconut, Types Of Red Berries, Funeral Speech For Dad From Daughter, Down In The Tube Station At Midnight Meaning, Tigi Bed Head Small Talk Volumizing Cream, Solvent Polarity Index, Will Vanilla Extract Break A Fast, Virgin Mobile Customer Service Hours, Famous Ice Skaters Female, Easy Dinner Recipes For Two For Beginners, Lateral Movement Exercises For Basketball, How Does Caffeine Give You Energy, Is Nh2 Or Oh More Acidic, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" /> :-(. The Eastern Eyed Click Beetle has two large eyespots on their pronotum (fancy way of saying on the top of their head), which look like two supersized eyes This beetle is renowned for the click sounds its makes when it defends from predators or simply wishes to flip upright (yep, their method of … Not a gardener’s friend at all! Although this Eyed Click Beetle (Alaus oculatus) looks ferocious with its large, black “eyespots” (actual eyes are below antennae), it is harmless to humans. By creating your account you agree with our terms of service. Oh my gosh! While about the size of one of our local palmetto bugs (a deceivingly quaint name Floridians have bestowed upon one of the local cockroach species), this large docile beetle was far less menacing. I’m afraid WordPress doesn’t allow me to see photos. Larvae (wireworms) eat plants and other living things in the soil. IT is called a click beetle because it makes a clicking sound when it is turned upside down. Any idea? I appreciate your answering! Like all members of the click beetle, or Elateridae, family, it gets its name from the sound it makes when it flips itself upright. This bug was about three inches long, and is named after the sound it makes when it is turned on its back. The colored scales give the illusion of a creature that is larger than the beetle’s actual size. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Among its other common names is the eyed elater. While running to meeting on the University of Florida campus, I looked down and spied this creature on the edge of a concrete walkway. Other names include elaters, snapping beetles, spring beetles or skipjacks.This family was defined by William Elford Leach (1790–1836) in 1815. Click beetles get their name from the sound they make when they flip themselves upright. Peer Award. An online resource based on the award-winning nature guide – maryholland505@gmail.com, How to Order Photo Prints, High Resolution Digital Images, and Books, http://www.naturallycuriouswithmaryholland.wordpress.com, http://ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/wireworms, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFtGPjPWKv0, ORDER NATURALLY CURIOUS, THE BEST-SELLING BOOK BY MARY HOLLAND. The beetle accomplishes this by snapping its fingerlike spine. If you choose to contribute, you may go to http://www.naturallycuriouswithmaryholland.wordpress.com and click on the yellow “donate” button. Their larval form is known as a wire worm, and due to its carnivorous diet, is often valued by gardeners for its ability to rid vegetation of other less desirable residents.

Views. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Sensible predators pass on by, not wanting to tangle with prey that they perceive to be bigger than they are. They are surrounded by a thin, white ring. IT is called a click beetle because it makes a clicking sound when it is turned upside down. There is a spine on its poststernum that can be snapped into a corresponding notch on the mesosternum. Not sure why it would be upside down in the first place, but, there ya go! Although this Eyed Click Beetle (Alaus oculatus) looks ferocious with its large, black “eyespots” (actual eyes are below antennae), it is harmless to humans.
32nd Annual Southwest Michigan Team Birdathon, Nature Notebook – Crayfish Burrow Hibernacula, Nature Notebook – Fall Migration and Window Strikes. The larvae, called wireworms, spend most of their life (2 to 5 years) in the soil feeding on decaying plants and other insects in the soil before emerging as adults. This beetle gets its name from the clicking sound the overturned beetle makes when it flips itself into the air and hopefully lands upright. Alaus oculatus can reach a length of about 25–45 millimetres (1.0–1.8 in). Eastern-Eyed Click Beetle . The reason I asked was a friend of mine was up at their Community Garden in Uxbridge MA and she photographed a distinct “Green” light floating in the air “Literally” she took several photographs, and it was green and pretty much steady, so a typical lightening bug didn’t match the light. Could you send it to me via email: mholland@vermontel.net I’d love to see it, and if it’s still around and I don’t have a photo of one, I’d love to come photograph it if that were o.k.! Thank you! A sharp-eyed naturalist spied this creature sitting on a wooden rail. thank you Amit, I thought it to be a unique looking bug as well. Adults do not eat very much and are often found on pruned trees. Mary, you would know if anybody would! The first line of defense for the Eastern-eyed click beetle are the fake eyes. Fax: (413) 545-2115, Thank you very much! Their larval form is known as a wire worm, and due to its carnivorous diet, is often valued by gardeners for its ability to rid vegetation of other less desirable residents. I will give them a call! Click here to order my children's book THE BEAVERS' BUSY YEAR. Trails are open dawn to dusk every day. I can’t say for sure, but it would be very, very surprising to find it that far north. University of Massachusetts

Elateridae or click beetles (or "typical click beetles" to distinguish them from the related families Cerophytidae and Eucnemidae) are family of beetles. Click beetles possess a spine-like structure as well as a notch under their thorax. KODAK CX7430 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA Aperture f/4.6 Shutter 1/60 May, 2011. Sarett is a 501(c)(3) non-profit community nature center located in southwestern Michigan, along the Paw Paw River valley. Other names include elaters, snapping beetles, spring beetles or skipjacks.This family was defined by William Elford Leach (1790–1836) in 1815. The students couldn’t see it. ( Log Out /  270 Stockbridge Road ( Log Out /  When they release the spine from the notch, it snaps and they are propelled into the air. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Click the image above to order the updated edition of the award-winning original NATURALLY CURIOUS, Click here to order Naturally Curious Day by Day. They eat other insects living in the same soil. . For years, I have been killing wireworms when I find them in soil, so your description of what they eat gave me pause. It’s difficult for me to be so murderous, but I feel I need to protect my gardens, so I do the dirty deed! Not exactly what a hungry predator expects. for kids! It is black, with 2 large false eyes on the back of its 1½ inch body. Hi Mary This 2″ caterpillar is on the underside of a grape leaf in my yard. This results in a loud click sound.

Entomologists feel predators are deterred not only by the false eyes, but by this action. The name “click beetle” comes from another means of protection. They are a cosmopolitan beetle family characterized by the unusual click mechanism they possess. If the click beetle lands on its back (a very vulnerable position), it will click again until it is upright.

Hi Eliza, Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Oh my gosh! Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

um, it is an " Eastern Eyed CLick Beetle! Click on image to order ANIMAL EARS from publisher. Great shot Mio, I voted..Great find and Stunning shot! This entry was posted on July 10, 2014 by Mary Holland.

( Log Out /  The sound is startling enough but, the force of the snap also propels the insect several inches into the air. Not sure why it would be upside down in the first place, but, there ya go! Hi Pip, Don't forget to vote for me too. This results in a loud click sound. The Eyed Click Beetle’s real eyes, one on either side of its small head, are located at the base of its saw-toothed antennae. thanks for the view. 2″ caterpillar on the underside of a grape leaf. The pronotum exhibits a large oval patch of darker scales, framed in white, on each side - the common name of the beetle derives from this feature. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. All images on this site and all text, both original blog text and excerpts from the book NATURALLY CURIOUS, is Copyright Mary Holland and may not be used without permission. Log in. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / 

Among its other common names is the eyed elater. Eastern Eyed Click Beetle IT is called a click beetle because it makes a clicking sound when it is turned upside down. Click on image to order from the publisher. Like all members of the click beetle, or Elateridae, family, it gets its name from the sound it makes when it flips itself upright.

Receive email updates with followers, likes and updates from viewbug. Our primary focus is environmental education, but we also have over 1000 acres, 8 miles of trails, a nature center building, a tree top walkway and live native animals. Staff is available by phone during our regular business hours. Click beetles are members of the family Elateridae and produce their trademark sound when their spine snaps into a groove located on their mesosternum (basically like a bug chest plate). They do this when righting themselves if flipped over, and this snapping action may allow many members of this family to propel themselves away from harm quickly. Amherst, MA 01003 Adults feed on nectar, pollen and flowers. Naturally Curious is supported by donations. janr46 May 22, 2011 . Is there any chance in heck that a Glowing Green Eyed Click Beetle, could make it’s way to Massachusetts?! No pets allowed. Click to order my children's book FERDINAND FOX'S FIRST SUMMER. at the Department of Plant, Soil & Insect Sciences
Stardew Valley Trellis, Billings Estate Mandate, Sushant Singh Rajput Father Second Wife, Austro-hungarian Gold Hallmarks, Alpen Light Bars Healthy, What Is The Relationship Between Public Relations And Marketing, Great Value Hazelnut Coffee Creamer Nutrition, 50 Acts Of Kindness For The Classroom, Milky White Discharge, Vegetarian Pumpkin Lasagna, Of Vanillin And P Toluidine Balanced Equation, Himachal Pradesh Assembly, Lou Uglydolls Villains Wiki, Swan 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Sds, Dr Kellyann Pbs, Speech About Death Of A Loved One, Sitophilus Oryzae Life Cycle, Bed Head Totally Baked, Do Grapefruit Trees Have Thorns, Cubic Feet To Liters, Directv Disney Channel, Women's Tops And Blouses Catalog, Great Value French Vanilla Coffee, Hugh Auchincloss Mgh, Tagalog Rap Lyrics About Love, Simple Truth Unsweetened Almond Milk Ingredients, One Coconut Tree How Many Coconut, Types Of Red Berries, Funeral Speech For Dad From Daughter, Down In The Tube Station At Midnight Meaning, Tigi Bed Head Small Talk Volumizing Cream, Solvent Polarity Index, Will Vanilla Extract Break A Fast, Virgin Mobile Customer Service Hours, Famous Ice Skaters Female, Easy Dinner Recipes For Two For Beginners, Lateral Movement Exercises For Basketball, How Does Caffeine Give You Energy, Is Nh2 Or Oh More Acidic, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" />

eastern eyed click beetle sound

Not sure why it would be upside down in the first place, but, there ya go! http://www.viewbug.com/photo-contest/210/1235345. If the camouflage fails, the click beetle resorts to the action that led to its name. Due to its unique appearance, it was easy to later discover this insect’s identity – the speckled eastern eyed click beetle, Alaus oculatus. Voted!! Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Then, the beetle flexes its back to "pop" itself as much as 6 inches into the air. Something wicked this way comes! You might try contacting the Entomology Dept. The click beetle is also “eye catching”. Eastern Eyed Click Beetle The click beetle has two large black 'eyespots' on its pronotum. The sound is startling enough but, the force of the snap also propels the insect several inches into the air. Pip Richens. It was filed under Arthropods, Beetles, Click Beetles, Coleoptera, Insects, Insects, July and was tagged with Eastern Eyed Click Beetle, Elateridae, Eyed Elater, Eyespots, Wireworms. It turns out that they are indeed pests mostly of corn and potatoes and do not eat other insects. P hoto by Sarah Rayner Click beetles are fascinating! As I understand it, the larvae of many beetle species are known as wireworms, and most eat plants, but the Eyed Click Beetle apparently eats both plants and insects. Love love this photo of the MOST unusual bug I have seen! we do not like it either. Well, Mio, it looks like a very handsome alien to me. >:-(. The Eastern Eyed Click Beetle has two large eyespots on their pronotum (fancy way of saying on the top of their head), which look like two supersized eyes This beetle is renowned for the click sounds its makes when it defends from predators or simply wishes to flip upright (yep, their method of … Not a gardener’s friend at all! Although this Eyed Click Beetle (Alaus oculatus) looks ferocious with its large, black “eyespots” (actual eyes are below antennae), it is harmless to humans. By creating your account you agree with our terms of service. Oh my gosh! While about the size of one of our local palmetto bugs (a deceivingly quaint name Floridians have bestowed upon one of the local cockroach species), this large docile beetle was far less menacing. I’m afraid WordPress doesn’t allow me to see photos. Larvae (wireworms) eat plants and other living things in the soil. IT is called a click beetle because it makes a clicking sound when it is turned upside down. Any idea? I appreciate your answering! Like all members of the click beetle, or Elateridae, family, it gets its name from the sound it makes when it flips itself upright. This bug was about three inches long, and is named after the sound it makes when it is turned on its back. The colored scales give the illusion of a creature that is larger than the beetle’s actual size. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Among its other common names is the eyed elater. While running to meeting on the University of Florida campus, I looked down and spied this creature on the edge of a concrete walkway. Other names include elaters, snapping beetles, spring beetles or skipjacks.This family was defined by William Elford Leach (1790–1836) in 1815. Click beetles get their name from the sound they make when they flip themselves upright. Peer Award. An online resource based on the award-winning nature guide – maryholland505@gmail.com, How to Order Photo Prints, High Resolution Digital Images, and Books, http://www.naturallycuriouswithmaryholland.wordpress.com, http://ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/wireworms, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFtGPjPWKv0, ORDER NATURALLY CURIOUS, THE BEST-SELLING BOOK BY MARY HOLLAND. The beetle accomplishes this by snapping its fingerlike spine. If you choose to contribute, you may go to http://www.naturallycuriouswithmaryholland.wordpress.com and click on the yellow “donate” button. Their larval form is known as a wire worm, and due to its carnivorous diet, is often valued by gardeners for its ability to rid vegetation of other less desirable residents.

Stardew Valley Trellis, Billings Estate Mandate, Sushant Singh Rajput Father Second Wife, Austro-hungarian Gold Hallmarks, Alpen Light Bars Healthy, What Is The Relationship Between Public Relations And Marketing, Great Value Hazelnut Coffee Creamer Nutrition, 50 Acts Of Kindness For The Classroom, Milky White Discharge, Vegetarian Pumpkin Lasagna, Of Vanillin And P Toluidine Balanced Equation, Himachal Pradesh Assembly, Lou Uglydolls Villains Wiki, Swan 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Sds, Dr Kellyann Pbs, Speech About Death Of A Loved One, Sitophilus Oryzae Life Cycle, Bed Head Totally Baked, Do Grapefruit Trees Have Thorns, Cubic Feet To Liters, Directv Disney Channel, Women's Tops And Blouses Catalog, Great Value French Vanilla Coffee, Hugh Auchincloss Mgh, Tagalog Rap Lyrics About Love, Simple Truth Unsweetened Almond Milk Ingredients, One Coconut Tree How Many Coconut, Types Of Red Berries, Funeral Speech For Dad From Daughter, Down In The Tube Station At Midnight Meaning, Tigi Bed Head Small Talk Volumizing Cream, Solvent Polarity Index, Will Vanilla Extract Break A Fast, Virgin Mobile Customer Service Hours, Famous Ice Skaters Female, Easy Dinner Recipes For Two For Beginners, Lateral Movement Exercises For Basketball, How Does Caffeine Give You Energy, Is Nh2 Or Oh More Acidic,