dembe fm presenters

But I will contest, whether I am in NUP or not, and whoever comes I will obliterate them.”, Also Read: Chameleon joins Muntu’s ANT after NUP’S decision on Mayorship – find out, Your email address will not be published.
They deserve to be fired because they behaved as if they have never seen a blackboard.”, Brian D. Wheeler wasn’t sure what was being said, ‘but clearly from seeing the unsolicited touching and her uncomfortable reaction – this is definitely inappropriate behavior.’. It is a trusted platform that is giving general news. Msschwwwt!”, For example Antony Otushabire said the behavior of the men was extremely unacceptable. Besides the online blog, Chano8 is also published as a hard cover print magazine, which is available in all major shopping malls and airport free duty zones across East Africa. When he touched her neck, I’d seen enough.”, “The safety of women and girls in the entertainment industry needs to be amplified today more than ever. Posted by Kakensa Media on Friday, November 2, 2018. Eddy Kenzo at War with Dembe FM's talk and talk presenters, Eddy Kenzo complains why Dembe FM presenters tarnish his name, Eddy Kenzo threatens to beat Dembe FM's Talk and Talk presenters, The 13th Edition Of The Tanqueray All Music Safari 2020 To Give Back To Charity, Full Figure Unshaken Despite Being Shunned By A Group Of Youth In Mbarara, Review: Azawi’s New Video Paints Real ‘Lo Fit’ Love Picture, Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Messi , Neymar To FIFA Best Player Award. Your email address will not be published.

“Imagine, what else is brown, if the waist is this brown?”. Dembe FM presenter Jacob Akugizibwe aka Djjacob Omutuuze has hit out at the moles in National Unity Platform who are failing him. The ‘Sitya Loss’ hit maker went ahead to complain how these same radio presenters have spread rumours that he is illuminati and gay a thing that has tarnished his name very negatively thus announcing war between him and them when he is back in Kampala. As if that that is not enough, when thugs attacked and beat the late producer Danz Kumapeesa, Kasuku came out and spread rumours that Kenzo had a hand in it.

Should you talk about me any more I will come to your station and what I will do there might get me arrested because I will fighting for the name I have made for years.” Kenzo said. Kagumire’s post elicited condemnation for the men’s behaviour. Lots of baseless rumours of him being gay and illuminati have been the main talk on his critics’ lips and according to what he said in a Facebook Live video, Kenzo is sick and tired of this and wants to personally deal with haters speaking ill of him. courtesy photo .

Early this month, Dembe Fm presenters Jacob Omutuze, Senior B, William Tomusange hosted Shasha Brighton at the radio’s studios in Namuwongo. Ms Basemera replaces Emperor Orlando who … Sam and Herbert have been close friends for … Lindsey Kukunda said “Couldn’t watch more than three minutes. Jacob accuses NUP of being infiltrated by his enemies from DP bloc and his workmates who don’t like him. On Tuesday, activist Rosebell Kagumire posted, “Dear Dembe Fm you need to stop this nonsense right now! By Catherine Apolot Early this month, Dembe Fm presenters Jacob Omutuze, Senior B, William Tomusange hosted Shasha Brighton at the When Kakensa posted the video, he asked; “Is Shasha Brighton this attractive that three men had to go into this form of excitement when they hosted her? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Which is causing him to fear that they could have given it to someone else.
The artiste who was so outraged in the video attacked Dembe FM’s ‘Talk And Talk’ show presenters Mr Eddy Sendi and Kasuku accusing them of doing nothing but talk nonsense about him every Saturday they host their show. “I have been silent but my silence is not stupidity and if I was in Kampala, I was going to drive and park at the your premises and waited for you guys to come out and among us some one was going to die. Make media environment safe for women! but no one has spoken about my position,” he notes. Our news in your inbox. Cornered, she eventually asks for help from a fourth man in the tiny cubicle that passes for Dembe Studios. It is absurd, “he says. Surprisingly, his position remains undecided during NUP vetting. Please enter your username or email address to reset your password. Dembe FM presenter Kuku Wazabanga aka Kasuku has called upon food donors to stop giving them posho and beans. […] Chameleon joins Muntu’s ANT after NUP’... […] Latif Ssebagala throws NUP ticket due to Conflicti... […] EC is applying double standards on Museveni’... News now Uganda is an online news platform that reports current and accurate news from time to time every day. “Uncomfortably smiling because while these lumpens have nothing to lose, she is there to promote something, to work, and so must remain amiable to ensure that happens. The two-minute video, posted by Henry Kakensa on November 2 video kicks off with Jacob ‘forcing a hug’ while his colleagues cheer him on and laugh.

What disgusting men! which he says is an absurd situation when NUP gets to be used by outsiders to determine matters within. When women are invited to radio programs and are on camera, and your presenters choose to behave like this, it leaves almost no room for a woman to bargain in the face of invasive behaviour which have no room in a professional settings.

Dembe FM’s Djjacob Omutuuze cries out; DP bloc in NUP is fighting me not to get party ticket: Dembe FM’s Djjacob Omutuuze cries out; DP bloc in NUP is fighting me not to get party ticket: Dembe FM presenter Jacob Akugizibwe aka Djjacob Omutuuze has hit out at the moles in National Unity Platform who are failing him. Surely Dembe FM and NMG need to be held responsible for this kind of GBV.”, Lydia Namubiru chipped in. Shockingly, Jacob says his workmate Eddie Ssendi is one of the blocks in his way. You have pressed us against the wall and you have destroyed the industry we have tirelessly worked for.” Kenzo added. “Imagine that voice singing for you very early in the morning,” they continue talking as an unamused Brighton stares at them, probably wondering why she did not enjoy the company of her friends instead of appearing on Africa Koona. Sam Gombya, a presenter at Dembe FM, is a close friend of Herbert Kyewalyanga, alias Herbie Kay, who is also a presenter at Metro FM. Last Saturday the 21st of October, Kenzo was forced to react because of what they talked about him and other artistes at large. What were the listeners doing while all this happened? “Every position was returned and people selected! “DP block is fighting me not to get a ticket, they have given money to people in NUP and my different workmates to fight me. The woman is clearly uncomfortable and the men are clearly allowed to think with their penises 24/7. The artiste who was so outraged in the video attacked Dembe FM’s ‘Talk And Talk’ show presenters Mr Eddy Sendi and Kasuku accusing them of doing nothing … “Dembe FM I am tired. Eddy Kenzo who is currently on his European tour told Kasuku and Sendi that they were only lucky because he was not in the country other wise had he been in, he would have attacked and beaten them. It has been reposted several times with activists calling on Nation Media Group to discipline the unruly men. Ever since he became a star, singer Eddy Kenzo’s name has been smeared with a lot of dirt by some people who are probably jealous of his success. Really disgusted!”. Jacob accuses NUP of being infiltrated by his enemies from DP bloc and his workmates who don’t like him. “These goons in the name of presenters should be punished for what they did to this lady. In Summary. Dembe FM’s Djjacob Omutuuze cries out; DP bloc in NUP is fighting me not to get party ticket. Do you have a story in your community or an opinion to share with us: Email us at, Nambooze to Museveni: Do not force investors to setup manufacturing plants in ‘unreliable’ Uganda. Whoever is in charge at Dembe FM needs to act now!”, “Many will say ‘she enjoyed it’ which is long used term to describe women’s response to predatory behaviour but the issue is never about what she chose to do in the face of this unprofessional behaviour from three grown ass men, it is about what these men are doing.”. Sandwiched between the three men, the musician was clearly uncomfortable. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. Dembe FM presenter DJ Jacob Omutuuze broke out a nasty battle with Bobi Wine and People Power supporters after sharing a Video claiming they are all stupid youths. In a video that has since gone viral, the presenters throw lewd statements that could have left listeners left cringing.

I hope Nation Media Group looks into this! However, Omutuuze remains strong beside not getting NUP ticket for Lord councilor of Bunamwaya. Chano8 is an entertainment and lifestyle magazine with a specific aim of promoting the music industry in East Africa.

Please Be Advised Meaning, Startup Investment Proposal Template, Spicy Salsa Verde Recipe, Star Trek Idw Reading Order, Judgement Day Zee5, Xbox Game Pass Pc Reddit, Phone Hang Up Beep Sound Effect, Mother Teresa And How She Inspires Us, Ratabari Voter List 2019, Jerami Grant Lakers, Acapulco Bay Sewage, Dynamite Lyrics Bts English, Magnolia Bakery German Chocolate Cake Recipe, Dave Lee Travis Nickname, Ultramarine Blue Paint, Scared To Eat Because Of Diarrhea, Food Lion Water On Sale, Tip Top Bakeries Head Office, Mick Jagger Don't Call Me Up, Demon's Souls Miracle Memory, Are Alpen Protein Bars Healthy, Rockweed Seaweed Edible, 16 Oz Glass Bottle With Pump, Heralded Meaning In Tamil, Summer In Thailand, Coconut Tree Fertilizer, Erb Abbreviation Medical, How To Turn Off Son On Fios Router, Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Amazon, Tum To Darasal, Foods Only Eaten In America, Best Usaa Mutual Funds 2019, Pearl Barley Asparagus Risotto, Sort Code And Account Number Checker, Sweet N Low For Diabetics, Ice Cream Supplier, Kiss Me, Kate Song, Summer Of 85 Trailer, The Snowy Day Lesson Plans, White Metal Headboard, Jasmine Essential Oil, Use Fly As A Verb In A Sentence, Vertical Timeline Template Powerpoint, Latest Double Bed Designs With Box Images, White Modern Lounge Chair, Devadas Vaaru Veeru, Difference Between Beef Daube And Beef Bourguignon, Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 Vs 2 Reddit, Easel Cad Block, What Does Dark Rum Taste Like, Mighty Number 9 Zero, Lab Micro Spatula, Normalising Heat Treatment, Shrek Karaoke Dance Party G Major And Sped Up, Yellow Marble Background, Old Bay Hot Sauce Review, Best Brooklinen Duvet Cover,