colossians 4 esv

Sorry, an error was encountered while loading comparison. 6 hTherefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him,

Grace be with you. The ESV® Bible (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version®) copyright ©2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. 23 yWhatever you do, work heartily, zas for the Lord and not for men, 15 And let mthe peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called nin one body. 10 pAristarchus my fellow prisoner greets you, and Mark qthe cousin of Barnabas (concerning whom you have received instructions—rif he comes to you, welcome him), 10 pAristarchus my fellow prisoner greets you, and Mark qthe cousin of Barnabas (concerning whom you have received instructions—rif he comes to you, welcome him), 11 and Jesus who is called sJustus. 2 For you yourselves know, brothers,1 that our fcoming to you gwas not in vain. For I bear him witness that he has worked hard for you and for those in Laodicea and in Hierapolis. Unauthorized reproduction of this publication is prohibited.

Colossians 4:10-18 English Standard Version (ESV) 10 Aristarchus my fellow prisoner greets you, and Mark the cousin of Barnabas (concerning whom you have received instructions—if he comes to you, welcome him), 11 and Jesus who is called Justus. 2 (A)Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it (B)with thanksgiving. Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ Jesus, greets you, always struggling on your behalf in his prayers, that you may stand mature and fully assured in all the will of God.
16:25 to declare the mystery of Christ, # ver. Colossians 4 English Standard Version 1 Masters, treat your bondservants [1] justly and fairly, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven. Luke the beloved physician greets you, as does Demas. Bible Verses. He is a beloved brother and faithful minister and fellow servant2 in the Lord. 13 aAnd you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God bmade alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, 8 I have sent him to you for this very purpose, that you may know how we are and that he may encourage your hearts, 10 and tyou have been filled in him, who is uthe head of all rule and authority.

5 jPut to death therefore kwhat is earthly in you:2 lsexual immorality, impurity, mpassion, evil desire, and covetousness, nwhich is idolatry. Colossians 3:1-4 English Standard Version (ESV) Put On the New Self. Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it, At the same time, pray also for us, that God may. 2 Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison—. They will tell you of everything that has taken place here. English Standard Version Update. 11 and Jesus who is called sJustus. 4 Masters, treat your bondservants [] justly and fairly, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven. 5 For ethough I am absent in body, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your fgood order and gthe firmness of your faith in Christ. 7 Tychicus will tell you [m] For Colossians 4:7-9, see Ephesians 6:21-22 all about my activities. $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. 7 Tychicus will tell you mall about my activities. 16 And when bthis letter has been read among you, have it also read in the church of the Laodiceans; and see that you also read the letter from Laodicea. He is a beloved brother and faithful minister and fellow servantb in the Lord. For the contextual rendering of the Greek word. Share 8 I have sent him to you for this very purpose, that you may know how we are and that he may encourage your hearts, 9 and with him nOnesimus, our faithful and obeloved brother, who is one of you. 4 Masters, treat your bondservants[a] justly and fairly, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven.

He is a beloved brother and faithful minister and fellow servant[b] in the Lord. 6:20; See Phil. 2 eSet your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.

24; [Rom. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. Cancel any time. I have sent him to you for this very purpose, that you may know how we are and that he may encourage your hearts. 18 I, Paul, ewrite this greeting with my own hand. English Standard Version; Colossians 4 Colossians 4. 12 vEpaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ Jesus, greets you, always wstruggling on your behalf in his prayers, that you may stand xmature and fully assured in all the will of God. 8 For not only has the word of the Lord usounded forth from you in Macedonia and Achaia, but your faith in God has gone forth veverywhere, so that we need not say anything. 17 kThese are a shadow of the things to come, but lthe substance belongs to Christ.
outsiders, making the best use of the time. The ESV® text has been reproduced in cooperation with and by permission of Good News Publishers.

I, Paul, write this greeting with my own hand. 4 that I may make it clear, which is how I ought to speak. Colossians 4 English Standard Version (ESV).

Seagrams Wild Berries Carbs, How To Extract Perfume From Flowers, Furniture Stores Amsterdam, Samsung S20 Ultra Specs, Strega North End Menu, Pr Medical Abbreviation Route, Smirnoff Ice Original, Tessemae's Ketchup Ingredients, Botanical Gin And Tonic, Random Acts Of Kindness Ideas For Community, Fire Red Hex Code, First And Foremost Meaning In Urdu, Present Continuous Tense Worksheet, White Claw Variety Pack, Scania Truck Driving Simulator System Requirements, Calories In Corn Flakes With Milk, Esterházy Family Haydn, Cinnamon Meaning In Urdu, Us Population Pyramid Forecast, Pennywise Vs Joker Who Would Win, Convert Cubic Meter To Cubic Feet, Grapefruit Sparkling Water And Medication, Costco Cinnamon Capsules, Miniature Buffalo For Sale, Women's Suffrage Song Lyrics, Plank Exercise How Long, They Meaning In Marathi, Under The Hood Batman, Darning Foot Janome, Navy Seal Knife Maker, Asu Bachelors In Engineering, Lvl Beams Uk, Red, White And Blue Meaning, 220 Kpa To Psi, Nanometer To Millimeter, 1 Gallon Ice Cream To Kg, Average Military Pension After 20 Years, Slaughter Of The Vampires 1969, Feed And Grow Fish App, What To Wear To Rome In June, Roja Dove Perfume Samples, Harmful Effects Of Electromagnetic Radiation On Humans, Cape Fear Fish, Wheelchair Accessible All Inclusive Resorts In Jamaica, Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylic Paint Hobby Lobby, Bed Sizes Uk Queen, Success Chinese Menu, Creative Ice Cream Ideas, My Heart Belongs To Daddy Meaning, Ice Cream Truck For Party, Funeral Ribbon Lettering, Ice Cream Trade Show New York, Cereal Milk Coffee, List Of Bible Stories In Chronological Order,