Peperomia Hope Hanging, Mxr Bass Compressor For Guitar, Prayer For My Husband To Call Me, I Love You In Thai Man To Woman, El Clasico Predictions 2020, Essay On Domestic And Wild Animals, Kithul Flour Price In Sri Lanka, Faux Leather Repair Kit, Chapel Hill High School Football Pictures, Interstellar Space: Genesis, Glasgow Elementary School, Zoom App On Lg Content Store, Commandos: Beyond The Call Of Duty Save Fix, Algebra Applied Problems Gmat, Yateley Pads Lake, Nature's Way Nectar Hummingbird Feeder, 285 70 R17 In Inches, 100 Grams To Oz, Dexter Williams Packers, Carrion Crown Resources, Pokemon Mini Tins Packs, Stay Mac Miller Lyrics, Dawn Fraser, Interstellar Space: Genesis, Rogers Middle School Ms Conrad, Cibotium Barometz Care, What Is Project Evaluation Pdf, Marketing Manager Salary Australia, Oklahoma Sports & Orthopedics Oklahoma City, Ok, Switch Pitcher Glove For Sale, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" /> Peperomia Hope Hanging, Mxr Bass Compressor For Guitar, Prayer For My Husband To Call Me, I Love You In Thai Man To Woman, El Clasico Predictions 2020, Essay On Domestic And Wild Animals, Kithul Flour Price In Sri Lanka, Faux Leather Repair Kit, Chapel Hill High School Football Pictures, Interstellar Space: Genesis, Glasgow Elementary School, Zoom App On Lg Content Store, Commandos: Beyond The Call Of Duty Save Fix, Algebra Applied Problems Gmat, Yateley Pads Lake, Nature's Way Nectar Hummingbird Feeder, 285 70 R17 In Inches, 100 Grams To Oz, Dexter Williams Packers, Carrion Crown Resources, Pokemon Mini Tins Packs, Stay Mac Miller Lyrics, Dawn Fraser, Interstellar Space: Genesis, Rogers Middle School Ms Conrad, Cibotium Barometz Care, What Is Project Evaluation Pdf, Marketing Manager Salary Australia, Oklahoma Sports & Orthopedics Oklahoma City, Ok, Switch Pitcher Glove For Sale, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" />

carnage vs pennywise

Tasty...tasty fear. He chortled, growing in size. Pennywise crooned, standing up straight. I refuse! Not gonna happen! Pennywise knew what was happening before it happened. He was at a loss for words and momentarily held a gun to his own temple. The faceless figure seemed only to be watching, while the clown walked closer to the two. "It's the Slender Man! + Stronger in short bursts Pennywise's eyes stopped glowing, and his head turned to look at Kevin suddenly. well, you asked for it!" The two of them exited the portal and fell into a town, glaring at each other. Another tendril flew forwards, phasing through the hood of the truck. Thousands! I've had enough of this place, heh heh!" The fire seemed to follow his hands like he was controlling fire! Oh my god..." He slowly walked forwards, desperately holding out his hand. It's even flammable, meaning that at any time, Slender Man could detonate it in a dangerous explosion. Grinning, Pennywise turned himself invisible with a click of his fingers. Let me go and you can have anything you'd ever want! Pennywise threw him into space, Slender Man slammed him into another planet. In the real world, Carnage's physical capabilities outclass Freddy's by miles, being much faster, stronger, and durable than the Springwood Slasher. Pennywise and Slender Man leapt off the meteorites towards each other, tendrils meeting claws. ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS! You can't get billions of people to all leave Derry. But can we at least try and get through his weaknesses? It wasn't joyful laughter, either. Chaos...CONTROL!" Angry, Slender Man held his arms high. "No! "NONONONONONO! I AM THE EATER OF WORLDS, AND I'LL EAT YOU TOO! The face disappeared, leaving nothing but a laugh. Angry, Slender Man looked into the sky, and what he saw actually shocked him. Fredddy shrunk down to normal size again before kicking Carnage in the gut, then slashing him with his claws, nearly cutting his head off. "We've got to do something!" The bystander yelled, outraged, but the dinosaur stopped him. "No! What do you even want? The two had a stare down for a bit before one of them spoke. I can do that too!" The top half of the skyscraper was taken off. Josuke, Okuyasu, and koichi (Add rohan or jotaro if desired) VS pennywise, Round 5. @ravenvice01: Yeah Carnage may have slow down Pennywise but he couldn't beat Pennywise because it's way to powerful and in the end Carnage Floats. Confused, Slender Man looked to his right, then to his left. Hydranoid was dead before he hit the ground. Pennywise swung his right arm upwards, catching Slender Man in the chest. He looked down at Slender Man and raised his hand up in the air. Dark red blood was leaking from his nose, and with a cough, Tommy fell to his knees, ripping his helmet away from his head. It was awful, with flesh sagging off of the bones and worms all around the eyes sockets. He was inching nearer and nearer to the mummy's teeth. Any other person would be disinterested, annihilated! That trick won't work against me. He smiled and ripped the sword from his chest, turning to face Slender Man. The roaring distracted both Arthur and the Joker, who turned to look for the source of the noise. A girl across the street from him also screamed, her hands surrounded by lightning, crackling angrily at her. That bastard killed me. Pennywise almost let out a tiny groan. Boomstick: The twisted story was then put on the news where Freddy's mom committed suicide...holy shit. Being bullied? Summoning his Chaos Spears, he turned to Pennywise, who...began to move?! Terrified, Josuke turned, his chest slashed open with one quick strike, blood spurting into the clown's face. An easy, one-hit kill. "Hey! Laughing, Pennywise slammed the abomination through every wall in reach. Trigon observed the Slender Man as Pennywise approached the ruler of the Dark Dimension angrily. But right before it would be harmful, Slender Man teleported away. Shadow pondered, but the time for thinking was gone, the trees were falling towards them, as something came hurtling at them! He squeezed his eyes shut and waited for the blast to send him far away, but it never came. They both tried to punch Pennywise at the same time, who flattened himself to the ground. Trigon and Dormammu were back to fighting, exchanging fiery projectiles. Arthur fell on his knees, close to tears. Oh, why did he drop his-? Slender Man was waiting for Pennywise, ready to strike. Wiz: Yeaaah, turns out Surfer had led a giant, purple world eater to his planet and destroyed it sooooo. Pennywise stood up straight and chuckled, spotting Slender Man a few meters away, happily watching the battle. He kept growing until he was the same size as Wayne Enterprises! Pennywise was beyond frustration, beyond even anger. I am carnage! Boomstick: That's not to mention that Pennywise could easily just send someone to the Deadlights. After killing trillions of people, being stuck in a stalemate with no way to kill each other was strangely fitting. Slender Man sent a tendril flying upwards, right in front of Slender Man's face, Pennywise leaned back to dodge it narrowly. He was breathing in raggedly, holding back something that was on the edge of bursting. HAHAHAHAHA! "And now...the main course." He can always tell when a victim is nearby and knows exactly where they are! Pennywise opened his maw, and Ben Tennyson was no more. He glared, but Slender Man merely nodded. It popped in William's face, covering his front in...blood?! Pennywise was down the street, pulling the watch free from Ben's arm violently. SSS13: I'm SSS13 and it's my job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who whould win a DEATH BATTLE! He was trapped. Hahahaha! The tree was held to the ground by a few splinters at this point, now only a couple of splinters...now just one. The clown had eaten Static, chomped into him without hesitation. Now with supernatural powers at their fingertips, who will live to cause death and mayhem another day? Trigon became part of the Deadlights in the blink of an eye. He leapt forward, somersaulting to avoid a tendril erupting from the tree to impale him. Pennywise turned his body around and crouched downwards. Pennywise will not be so easily convinced. Tracking the killer down to his boiler room where he was planning to skip town, y'know, after a celebratory child murder, of course. Pennywise laughed, tapping Dormammu on the shoulder. But even as they got as big as a human's mouth could get, Pennywise's mouth still grew wider, and wider, and wider still! Well, I'll just." He slowly walked forwards, leaving behind the carnage he had made. Mikoto nodded and held her hands up in the air. He ripped a piece of white skin and black suit and swallowed it, black tar running down his mouth. It uses the form of Pennywise to entice and lure kids into a false sense of security, before killing them in brutal fashion. The bandages started to come undone and fell off the mummy's body. A portal erupted behind the clown, and for the first time in decades, Pennywise felt the tiniest amount of fear. He smiled, showing off a row of sharp teeth before he stumbled towards the plumber, who stood up and readied a wrench. Upon impact, Carnage started to sway a bit before falling to the ground snoring loudly. But another invisible force came to his rescue, punching the concrete to dust. Something above the floor exploded, but Arthur didn't react to it. "LOOK AT ME! Slender Man twisted around to see the clown standing behind a tree, waving at him mockingly. "What the hell?" Pennywise could be right next to you, right now...and you wouldn't know it... Wiz: Aside from that, Pennywise has an impressive healing factor. He slashed towards Slender Man's head, who ducked to avoid the attack. Boomstick: He can even do crazy things like controlling electricity, making floods and earthquakes and even revive the dead! A portal erupted behind them. Wiz: No. Wiz: This was a tricky one to decide in all honestly. GET READY! Dormammu was caught off-guard! Regaining his movement, Slender Man teleported far away to heal, detonating the Slendersludge. "You asked for it, tough guy!" Light shone through them, casting a shadow on the floor, it looked like Swiss Cheese. also you may refer to book or movie pennywise the deadlights inclusion is up to you. This guy seems unstoppable! He yelped and pulled away from the Slender Man, blood leaking out of his arm. Freddy scraped his face with his claw, but instead of blood, giant roaches fell out and started to fly towards Carnage. Pennywise looked downwards. He cried, clapping his hands together. Pennywise's mouth got closer...and closer... Then time resumed. Boomstick: Well anyway, IT needed a good form to scare kids with, 'cause he can shapeshift! Who wouldn't be glad to return home? Do you see what I am capable of? Carnage looked amazed, even a bit shocked, that the body was there. Boomstick: So it was kind of even. Slender Man and Pennywise both observed the town around them. I will not be taken by you! That's some twisted shit right there. He...he didn't win! He leapt towards Miles, his laugh sending the sickening scent of blood into Spider-Man's nose. "RAAH!"

Peperomia Hope Hanging, Mxr Bass Compressor For Guitar, Prayer For My Husband To Call Me, I Love You In Thai Man To Woman, El Clasico Predictions 2020, Essay On Domestic And Wild Animals, Kithul Flour Price In Sri Lanka, Faux Leather Repair Kit, Chapel Hill High School Football Pictures, Interstellar Space: Genesis, Glasgow Elementary School, Zoom App On Lg Content Store, Commandos: Beyond The Call Of Duty Save Fix, Algebra Applied Problems Gmat, Yateley Pads Lake, Nature's Way Nectar Hummingbird Feeder, 285 70 R17 In Inches, 100 Grams To Oz, Dexter Williams Packers, Carrion Crown Resources, Pokemon Mini Tins Packs, Stay Mac Miller Lyrics, Dawn Fraser, Interstellar Space: Genesis, Rogers Middle School Ms Conrad, Cibotium Barometz Care, What Is Project Evaluation Pdf, Marketing Manager Salary Australia, Oklahoma Sports & Orthopedics Oklahoma City, Ok, Switch Pitcher Glove For Sale,