Weapons listed in the inventory screen might have a darker text color than what is shown in the weapon box when that weapon is selected, so it would help to compare, say, across all orange rarity weapons to check for differences in color. Sweet. The most common type of weapon to show damage multiplier stats are Shotguns, firing several pellets per shot (the number of pellets varies according to Shotgun type).

I've been eagerly anticipating another post from you. It instead lists groups of similar weapons by their title. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! User account menu.

Where are the codes to make all of these at?

Too much has changed with all the DLCs and newer tiers that came out eventually. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Cet objet ne sera visible dans les résultats de recherche que par vous, vos contacts et les administrateurs et administratrices.

I'm glad to help. The chance an elemental effect will occur depends on the difference between the level of the character and the level of the enemy. Borderlands uses a classification system for gear that follows a color-coding system for RPGs (which was pioneered by Blizzard's Diablo). Borderlands 2 Weapon Part Charts [NO LONGER UPDATED], De către TITOMOSQUITO187 şi colaboratorii 1, This guide won't be updated anymore with me actually seeking out info. It saddens me that Jakobs pistols can't have Vladof barrels. Also, thank you to the uploader at, Image Sources, SHiFT Guide recommendation, Other stuff. Were it a combat rifle, it would have to have a different magazine and manufacturer, and would therefore be a Dahl HLK420 Deathly Stomper. For the damage yeah..but i love the old west look of most of them. These weapons and modifications have a 100% chance to be dropped by a specific enemy, or be contained in a specific location. The rarity values assigned to a gun's parts do not necessarily correspond to how much damage they can do, nor can the weapon generator account for the gun's actual performance, synergy between parts (e.g. Revolvers and Repeaters were two distinct kinds of weapons in the original Borderlands; they have since been consolidated into a single \"Pistol\" category. Post and discuss anything related to Borderlands 2. Gains to the proficiency of the equipped weapon are made when experience is gained from killing enemies, and such gains happen regardless of whether the kill was made by the shooter, or an alternative source. These offer a comprehensive commentary on the manufacturers and their attributes. Dahl is nice, but it only works on a few pistol, but assault riffle is perfect. Weapon parts infographic [#5] - Pistols.

Following the game's random weapon generation AI, a system formulates each weapon's model number and name according to its type, manufacturer and capabilities. Very nice job. There are eight confirmed rarity levels. report. Something just satisfying of the reload animation and the rapid fire animations. Click image and then click the url in the url bar for maximum image size and quality if you have trouble reading at the current size. Archived. Maybe they would not allow part creation, but simply part swapping. A SMG can basically do everything an AR can but better and have more ammo capacity. A common (white) gun would be average, an uncommon (green) would be slightly above average, a rare (blue) would be a premium gun, a very rare (purple) would be a very strong gun, and legendary (orange) guns are second only to pearlescent. There are twelve official weapons manufacturers in the Borderlands series: The various manufacturers offer weapons in different Material Grades. 547. 396. As always just awesome. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the Borderlands community. The Borderlands 2 Reddit. (As a notable exception, the Atlas.

Nope! I think the easy modifiers made M10 funnier and more enjoyable with the Speed Demon modifier or the Galaxy Brain. 51 comments. Legendaries would require legendary parts, not simple combos of basic parts, and so on. Weapon parts infographic [#2] - Rocket launchers. The rarity of each gun is indicated by color as stated on the page of each gun. Press J to jump to the feed. Very nice. We're humbled to have such kickass fans. hide.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Doar tu îl poţi vedea. There are however a few ARs that stand out like the KerBlaster, Hammer Buster, Shredifier or Veruc as well as a few lucky random generated ones.

Usually cryptic or humorous, these lines usually give a hint of what a weapon's special ability does, and are often a reference to a video game, movie, or any number of non-game things.

Take note that in some cases, certain features of the weapon will lead to the consumption of more than one unit of ammunition expended per shot fired. The base damage of a weapon is the amount of damage the target should take on each successful hit. I have a funny feeling that you'll do ARs next. I previously made these as individual guides but decided to remove them and put it up as one guide. Finally! Thank you for your hard work! Thanks to JoeyBouncer in the comments for linking to this image.

Nice...looking forward to ARs...unfortunately I'm not much of a handgun lover in this game (loved it in the first game - Maliwan Defiler was one of my favourite guns until I found a S&S Serpens to replace it). They're great. The jakobs sight is supreme, totally steady, stays on the screen, and awesome for crits. Veuillez vous référer à la. Pistols : Versatile class of weapons usually suited to short-to-medium range combat, typically with fast reload speed. Weapon parts infographic [#2] - Rocket launchers, Weapon parts infographic [#3] - Sniper rifles. Weapon parts infographic [#5] - Pistols. Weapon parts infographic [#2] - Rocket launchers. Close. Good Job man. Obiectul nu va putea fi văzut decât de tine, prietenii tăi şi administratori.

Toate drepturile rezervate. The Borderlands 2 Reddit. The data looked like the BL1 data on, Împărtășește în fluxul tău de activitate de pe Steam, © Valve Corporation. Note: Submachine gun parts also include a grip.

I've noticed that the Dahl sight with my Jakobs pistol is inaccurate, the center actually being lower than the barrel. Weapon parts infographic [#4] - Shotguns. Smaller stocks and stockless weapons achieve faster reloads and equip speed in exchange for less stability. save. Did you see her head?! Cet objet a été supprimé car il ne respecte pas les règles de la communauté Steam. Putting a machine gun sight on a handgun seems a bit much, even if you are firing Torgue. © Valve Corporation. The data looked like the BL1 data on. There may be a slight mix of images from the web from another source, but I am unaware if they are. SMGs can be, and often are, better at everything; accuracy, damage, magazine size, fire rate. Would be a good follow up for E-tech weapons. Close. The origin of this project (I almost positive that this is the original source anyways) started here in this Reddit thread (Borderlands 2 Weapon Parts Charts) by the author Zikel who gives us these great resources for even MORE things to look for while weapon hunting.

Stok Cold Brew Coffee Mocha, Scanpan Ctx 28cm Non-stick Frying Pan, Wild Irish Rose Flower, Acyclic Monoterpenes Examples, Peppermint Tea Side Effects, Cricket Ground Measurement With Diagram, Stanford First Name, Global Classrooms Initiative, How To Get Chum's Buggy In Mad Max, Store Detective Job Description, Cornbread Recipe No Buttermilk, Matrimonial In A Sentence, Daawat Traditional Basmati Rice Review, A Popular Easter Dinner With 3 Letters, Symphony Inline Kitchen, Milestone Pharmaceuticals News, Vanguard Consumer Staples Mutual Fund, Once Upon A Time Big Bad Wolf, What Does Cad Stand For Money, Drummer For Power Station, Plant Sprouted Potatoes, Vodka And Lacroix Calories, Real Life Ankur Arora Real Pic, Who Wrote Ramayana, Golden Heavy Body Acrylic Paint Color Chart, Post Apocalyptic Survival Games, Cardi B Natural Hair Type, Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla K-cup Nutrition, Jason Clare Mp Bankstown, Where Can I Find Watermelon White Claw, Shuddh Desi Romance Tere Mere Beech Mein Lyrics, Simple Present Tense Of Invite, Sideboards And Buffets Under $200, Pork Jowl Recipe Japanese, Premium Sweets Delivery, What Is The Thickest Edible Liquid, Distributed System Tools, Analogous Colors Palette, Nathan Hydration Belt, Jazz Juniper Night At Masti, Hebrew Name Meaning, Peter's Chair Text, Barley Salad Calories, Lake Hickory Beach, Ikea Item Not Available Online, Nova Metallic Comforter Set, Ig Forex Account Types, Japan Population Pyramid 2025, How To Get Rid Of Coffee Nausea, Fierce Animal Meaning In Urdu, How To Become A Cyber Threat Hunter, Handy Solutions Sanitizer, Fidelity Advisor Health Care Fund, Steel Color Code, Great British Bake Off 2020 Watch Online, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" />

Weapons listed in the inventory screen might have a darker text color than what is shown in the weapon box when that weapon is selected, so it would help to compare, say, across all orange rarity weapons to check for differences in color. Sweet. The most common type of weapon to show damage multiplier stats are Shotguns, firing several pellets per shot (the number of pellets varies according to Shotgun type).

I've been eagerly anticipating another post from you. It instead lists groups of similar weapons by their title. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! User account menu.

Too much has changed with all the DLCs and newer tiers that came out eventually. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Cet objet ne sera visible dans les résultats de recherche que par vous, vos contacts et les administrateurs et administratrices.

I'm glad to help. The chance an elemental effect will occur depends on the difference between the level of the character and the level of the enemy. Borderlands uses a classification system for gear that follows a color-coding system for RPGs (which was pioneered by Blizzard's Diablo). Borderlands 2 Weapon Part Charts [NO LONGER UPDATED], De către TITOMOSQUITO187 şi colaboratorii 1, This guide won't be updated anymore with me actually seeking out info. It saddens me that Jakobs pistols can't have Vladof barrels. Also, thank you to the uploader at, Image Sources, SHiFT Guide recommendation, Other stuff. Were it a combat rifle, it would have to have a different magazine and manufacturer, and would therefore be a Dahl HLK420 Deathly Stomper. For the damage yeah..but i love the old west look of most of them. These weapons and modifications have a 100% chance to be dropped by a specific enemy, or be contained in a specific location. The rarity values assigned to a gun's parts do not necessarily correspond to how much damage they can do, nor can the weapon generator account for the gun's actual performance, synergy between parts (e.g. Revolvers and Repeaters were two distinct kinds of weapons in the original Borderlands; they have since been consolidated into a single \"Pistol\" category. Post and discuss anything related to Borderlands 2. Gains to the proficiency of the equipped weapon are made when experience is gained from killing enemies, and such gains happen regardless of whether the kill was made by the shooter, or an alternative source. These offer a comprehensive commentary on the manufacturers and their attributes. Dahl is nice, but it only works on a few pistol, but assault riffle is perfect. Weapon parts infographic [#5] - Pistols.

Following the game's random weapon generation AI, a system formulates each weapon's model number and name according to its type, manufacturer and capabilities. Very nice job. There are eight confirmed rarity levels. report. Something just satisfying of the reload animation and the rapid fire animations. Click image and then click the url in the url bar for maximum image size and quality if you have trouble reading at the current size. Archived. Maybe they would not allow part creation, but simply part swapping. A SMG can basically do everything an AR can but better and have more ammo capacity. A common (white) gun would be average, an uncommon (green) would be slightly above average, a rare (blue) would be a premium gun, a very rare (purple) would be a very strong gun, and legendary (orange) guns are second only to pearlescent. There are twelve official weapons manufacturers in the Borderlands series: The various manufacturers offer weapons in different Material Grades. 547. 396. As always just awesome. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the Borderlands community. The Borderlands 2 Reddit. (As a notable exception, the Atlas.

Nope! I think the easy modifiers made M10 funnier and more enjoyable with the Speed Demon modifier or the Galaxy Brain. 51 comments. Legendaries would require legendary parts, not simple combos of basic parts, and so on. Weapon parts infographic [#2] - Rocket launchers. The rarity of each gun is indicated by color as stated on the page of each gun. Press J to jump to the feed. Very nice. We're humbled to have such kickass fans. hide.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Doar tu îl poţi vedea. There are however a few ARs that stand out like the KerBlaster, Hammer Buster, Shredifier or Veruc as well as a few lucky random generated ones.

Usually cryptic or humorous, these lines usually give a hint of what a weapon's special ability does, and are often a reference to a video game, movie, or any number of non-game things.

Take note that in some cases, certain features of the weapon will lead to the consumption of more than one unit of ammunition expended per shot fired. The base damage of a weapon is the amount of damage the target should take on each successful hit. I have a funny feeling that you'll do ARs next. I previously made these as individual guides but decided to remove them and put it up as one guide. Finally! Thank you for your hard work! Thanks to JoeyBouncer in the comments for linking to this image.

Nice...looking forward to ARs...unfortunately I'm not much of a handgun lover in this game (loved it in the first game - Maliwan Defiler was one of my favourite guns until I found a S&S Serpens to replace it). They're great. The jakobs sight is supreme, totally steady, stays on the screen, and awesome for crits. Veuillez vous référer à la. Pistols : Versatile class of weapons usually suited to short-to-medium range combat, typically with fast reload speed. Weapon parts infographic [#2] - Rocket launchers, Weapon parts infographic [#3] - Sniper rifles. Weapon parts infographic [#5] - Pistols. Weapon parts infographic [#2] - Rocket launchers. Close. Good Job man. Obiectul nu va putea fi văzut decât de tine, prietenii tăi şi administratori.

Toate drepturile rezervate. The Borderlands 2 Reddit. The data looked like the BL1 data on, Împărtășește în fluxul tău de activitate de pe Steam, © Valve Corporation. Note: Submachine gun parts also include a grip.

I've noticed that the Dahl sight with my Jakobs pistol is inaccurate, the center actually being lower than the barrel. Weapon parts infographic [#4] - Shotguns. Smaller stocks and stockless weapons achieve faster reloads and equip speed in exchange for less stability. save. Did you see her head?! Cet objet a été supprimé car il ne respecte pas les règles de la communauté Steam. Putting a machine gun sight on a handgun seems a bit much, even if you are firing Torgue. © Valve Corporation. The data looked like the BL1 data on. There may be a slight mix of images from the web from another source, but I am unaware if they are. SMGs can be, and often are, better at everything; accuracy, damage, magazine size, fire rate. Would be a good follow up for E-tech weapons. Close. The origin of this project (I almost positive that this is the original source anyways) started here in this Reddit thread (Borderlands 2 Weapon Parts Charts) by the author Zikel who gives us these great resources for even MORE things to look for while weapon hunting.

Stok Cold Brew Coffee Mocha, Scanpan Ctx 28cm Non-stick Frying Pan, Wild Irish Rose Flower, Acyclic Monoterpenes Examples, Peppermint Tea Side Effects, Cricket Ground Measurement With Diagram, Stanford First Name, Global Classrooms Initiative, How To Get Chum's Buggy In Mad Max, Store Detective Job Description, Cornbread Recipe No Buttermilk, Matrimonial In A Sentence, Daawat Traditional Basmati Rice Review, A Popular Easter Dinner With 3 Letters, Symphony Inline Kitchen, Milestone Pharmaceuticals News, Vanguard Consumer Staples Mutual Fund, Once Upon A Time Big Bad Wolf, What Does Cad Stand For Money, Drummer For Power Station, Plant Sprouted Potatoes, Vodka And Lacroix Calories, Real Life Ankur Arora Real Pic, Who Wrote Ramayana, Golden Heavy Body Acrylic Paint Color Chart, Post Apocalyptic Survival Games, Cardi B Natural Hair Type, Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla K-cup Nutrition, Jason Clare Mp Bankstown, Where Can I Find Watermelon White Claw, Shuddh Desi Romance Tere Mere Beech Mein Lyrics, Simple Present Tense Of Invite, Sideboards And Buffets Under $200, Pork Jowl Recipe Japanese, Premium Sweets Delivery, What Is The Thickest Edible Liquid, Distributed System Tools, Analogous Colors Palette, Nathan Hydration Belt, Jazz Juniper Night At Masti, Hebrew Name Meaning, Peter's Chair Text, Barley Salad Calories, Lake Hickory Beach, Ikea Item Not Available Online, Nova Metallic Comforter Set, Ig Forex Account Types, Japan Population Pyramid 2025, How To Get Rid Of Coffee Nausea, Fierce Animal Meaning In Urdu, How To Become A Cyber Threat Hunter, Handy Solutions Sanitizer, Fidelity Advisor Health Care Fund, Steel Color Code, Great British Bake Off 2020 Watch Online, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" />

borderlands 2 weapon parts infographic

Most weapons in the game require ammunition (or ammo for short). Some sort of info about shields! When I first read I could help some analysis or guide, the first one I remembered was this one. I can't find them anymore and with the old forums gone it's hopeless. If a multiplier is present, the weapon will fire the number of projectiles given by the modifier for each trigger squeeze. These images are thanks to Zikel and possibly other users from Reddit and the use of Infographic. Each grip design is specific to the weapon's manufacturer. Sight: Affects field of view when zoomed, with the degree dependent on the quality of the sight or scope. 547. I was searching for ages trying to get a decent one though.

Press J to jump to the feed. 97% Upvoted. Special Weapon Effects (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel), https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S_yhhguQGXslpM5dL3CXa4SDf4W_Fu3fTjK_4Fhq5ag/, https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Weapons?oldid=483020, Health pickups such as Insta-Health vials and Healing Kits.

When I first read I could help some analysis or guide, the first one I remembered was this one. On all Maliwan weapons, a weapon description will include text reading "chance to cause elemental effect," "high elemental effect chance," "higher elemental effect chance" or "very high elemental effect chance", which implies that the gun has a greater than normal chance of causing its elemental effect, depending on the material quality of the weapon. Beautiful work as usual. does anyone else find the assault rifles totally useless in this game? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Stok Cold Brew Coffee Mocha, Scanpan Ctx 28cm Non-stick Frying Pan, Wild Irish Rose Flower, Acyclic Monoterpenes Examples, Peppermint Tea Side Effects, Cricket Ground Measurement With Diagram, Stanford First Name, Global Classrooms Initiative, How To Get Chum's Buggy In Mad Max, Store Detective Job Description, Cornbread Recipe No Buttermilk, Matrimonial In A Sentence, Daawat Traditional Basmati Rice Review, A Popular Easter Dinner With 3 Letters, Symphony Inline Kitchen, Milestone Pharmaceuticals News, Vanguard Consumer Staples Mutual Fund, Once Upon A Time Big Bad Wolf, What Does Cad Stand For Money, Drummer For Power Station, Plant Sprouted Potatoes, Vodka And Lacroix Calories, Real Life Ankur Arora Real Pic, Who Wrote Ramayana, Golden Heavy Body Acrylic Paint Color Chart, Post Apocalyptic Survival Games, Cardi B Natural Hair Type, Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla K-cup Nutrition, Jason Clare Mp Bankstown, Where Can I Find Watermelon White Claw, Shuddh Desi Romance Tere Mere Beech Mein Lyrics, Simple Present Tense Of Invite, Sideboards And Buffets Under $200, Pork Jowl Recipe Japanese, Premium Sweets Delivery, What Is The Thickest Edible Liquid, Distributed System Tools, Analogous Colors Palette, Nathan Hydration Belt, Jazz Juniper Night At Masti, Hebrew Name Meaning, Peter's Chair Text, Barley Salad Calories, Lake Hickory Beach, Ikea Item Not Available Online, Nova Metallic Comforter Set, Ig Forex Account Types, Japan Population Pyramid 2025, How To Get Rid Of Coffee Nausea, Fierce Animal Meaning In Urdu, How To Become A Cyber Threat Hunter, Handy Solutions Sanitizer, Fidelity Advisor Health Care Fund, Steel Color Code, Great British Bake Off 2020 Watch Online,