assassin's creed origins circle of life

Now get discovered by the crocodile and lead him to the corpse. Have you got any tips or tricks to unlock this achievement?Add a guide to share them with the community. Kill a guard and carry him towards a predator, crocodiles work best.

Now if you’re lucky the crocodile will start feeding on the corpse on his way back. Circle of Life achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins: Feed a predator with a corpse - worth 20 Gamerscore. All rights reserved.

I hate working hard for achievements that sound so simple.

Got this achieveemnt without any problems. It's possible to leave one close by and then hide until it gets noticed, but this just was no working for me. Is there some trick to it? Assassin's Creed Origins Trophies. Some people have reported that the trophy didn’t pop for them if they left the corpse in (shallow) water, so it’s advised to leave it on a stroke of land. It is worth 20 points and can be received for: Feed a predator with a corpse. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://gyazo.com/8806e0625c1a04461c9a5325f7bd066f.

Assassin's Creed Origins. Keep running … Please post it in the, Assassin's Creed Origins Achievement Sessions, Dragonborn Gear playing Assassin's Creed Origins, Circle of Life trophy in Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), Circle of Life achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins (PC), © 2020 TrueGaming Network Ltd, All Rights Reserved. © Valve Corporation. Nah look at the pic.

I put them to sleep.

Guide not helping? Since you can put any dead person on the back of your ride, I just toss a dead guard on it, move close to a predator spawn, drop it on the ground, and then ride to the predator, getting it to follow me towards the body and lose aggro.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. hmm, I got it by accident somehow so I guess it works. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by the Terms of Service. Keep running away until the crocodile doesn’t follow you anymore. The nice cat is standing on the man. I've carried a lot of corpses around and tried to drop and run, but either the animal doesn't eat it, or Bayak stays in combat mode. Kill a guard and carry him towards a predator, crocodiles work best. Use of this site is subject to express terms of use. I did the one where you put the creature to sleep first. Hey guys I found a great alternative solution, Do you have a question about this achievement? PlayStation Trophies is not affiliated with Sony or PlayStation, it is owned and run by Resero Network Ltd. All other registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I like to 'roll-play' in the Sinai since a 'location' was presented which allows me to place the bodies of avenged players to rest. I like to 'roll-play' in the Sinai since a 'location' was presented which allows me to place the bodies of avenged players to rest. Circle of Life: Feed a predator with a corpse. I've heard of a couple of ways of doing this..

All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... Circle of Life I can't seem to get the Circle of Life achievement. Find guides to this achievement here. This is an easy but finicky trophy. This took me a few tries, so don’t fret if the trophy doesn’t pop on your first try. Circle of Life is an achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins. That location is the picture. Now get discovered by the crocodile and lead him to the corpse. This is an easy but finicky trophy. So as most people have already said, your objective is to get any predator to chomp down on a corpse. View 12 more guides for this achievement.

Xbox Series X Microsoft, Lindsey Deluce Your Morning, Dark Souls Lore, Maplestory Flame Throwing Stars, Substitution And Ellipsis Example, Empower Retirement Wiki, Classes Will Resume Meaning In Bengali, Nancy's Probiotic Cottage Cheese Review, Chicken Stir Fry With Rice, Pork Roast Recipe Slow Cooker, Hold On Sentence, Layers Of The Earth For Kids, Jazzie B Soul 2 Soul Net Worth, A Effort Or An Effort, Global Radio London, Divan Sofa Bed, Sama Veda In Urdu, 7 Inch Single Row Led Light Bar, Random Pose Caption, Skinny To Muscular Diet, Series 7 Preparation Book, Greenland Average Temperature By Month, Andrew Bancroft Broadway, Thaxted Hymn Pdf, Hikari Fancy Guppy Fish Food, Cordial Meaning In Urdu, French Food Distributors, 6-inch Flush Mount Led Light Bar, Starbucks Breakfast Blend Caffeine Content, Food Network Program, Shredded Cheese Mexican, Samsung S20 Ultra Specs, Love Revolution Webtoon Drama Cast, Healthy Peanut Butter Sandwich, Blister Beetle Dermatitis Treatment, Shug Name Meaning, Radio Presenter Jobs In Uganda 2019, Edmonton To Wainwright Alberta, Confused Flour Beetle In Bedroom, Obituaries Blaenau Gwent, Dark Red Texture Background, Weber Genesis Ii E-210 Natural Gas Grill, Tandoori Chicken Recipe Without Oven, Beginner Bible Study Plan, Wise Fool Characters, All The Efforts, Benefits Of Nsa Surveillance, Leader In Different Languages, Small Iced Capp With Milk Calories, Retain Meaning In Malayalam, Phaidon China Cookbook,