Amplifier 750W into 4 ohms and 975W under 2ohms.

The only complaint I have is the weight. This amp is truly everything you hear about it. I finally gave the Aguilar DB751 a go.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

I have used Peavy, SVTs, GK rb800, Aguilar ag500 and Aguilar TH500. If I was touring more I would stay with my AG 500 but as im based in a near permanent recording room the DB 751 is perfect. Has just what is needed. This website uses cookies to improve your experience.

They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it. The Best amp I have ever owned. Transformer: Custom Aguilar toroidal power transformer. Almost has too much power but sounds really good even at low volume. A little pricey but appears to be worth it. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2015. This is so powerful I can add an addition 4 ohm cab and it will put out 975 watts!

MGR/Fabrice's review "Aguilar DB 750" 5. All user reviews for the Aguilar DB 751.

The other con is that this thing is freaking HEAVY, it's like a little armored tank! However, when I compare it to an Ampeg SVT, the Aguilar is much better.

I play fender jazz basses in a blues/blues rock band and I dial in a warm punchy tone but his amp can literally shake the house!

Jetzt habe ich den ultimativen Bass-Sound gefunden, auch wenn mich meine Roadies für die 5 (810er …

The tone of this amp is impressive. The Product had some isses. It has the same presence, heft and punch that I used to enjoy at half the weight!

I love all the Aggie gear, and see myself using this amp every chance I get.
I wish I got the DB751 sooner.
Taylor Lexus Toyota, Super Psycho Love Novel, Westfield Plus Login, Mountain Island Boat Ramp, Trial Xtreme 4 Hack Apk, The Black Prince Hamlet, Multi-grain Bread With Peanut Butter Calories, Banana Muffins No Egg No Milk, Best 2019 Baseball Rookies, Weber Charcoal Grill Assembly Instructions, Spirit Halloween Waterfront, Cologne Vs Perfume, Pamela's Pancake Mix Target, War Music No Copyright, Tefal 20cm Frying Pan With Lid, Once Upon A Time The Dragon Daughter, Scottish Broadsword Ac4, Here's The Plan Meme, Prater Ferris Wheel Opening Hours, How To Cure Hives Fast, Office Furniture Solutions Utah, Opposite Of Quarrel, Argentina Weather In July, Easy Dinner Recipes For Two For Beginners, What Does Foreigner Mean In Tiktok, Average Temperature In Russia 2020, Tofu Meaning In Tamil, Crease In Lacrosse, Ner Set Graph, How Long To Steam Crab, Querelle Watch Online, Middlesbrough Championship Fixtures, Hazel Eye Color Code, Phone Hang Up Beep Sound Effect, Huawei P30 Pro Lite, The Crisis Main Idea, How To Check Day Trades On Webull, Patty Shukla Superhero, Morpho Scl Rd Service, Vienna Philharmonic Gold Coin Price, Why Is Ethical Banking Important, Gta 4 Map Size, Dedication Sample For Compilation, The Best Yes Quotes, Terra Madre Italy, Lyrics Background Video, Chocolate Coconut Pound Cake, Delia Smith Chocolate Cake, Tops Vinegar Price Small Bottle, Baklava Near Me, Black Site Delta Plot, Sports Marketing Strategies Pdf, Mörbylånga Table Hack, Binabad Na Baboy, Championship Transfers Deadline Day, St Thomas Episcopal School Medina, Anno 1800 Mac, Single Bollywood Actresses 2020, Types Of Trombone, Pork Loin Cooking Time, The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue Steelbook, Durango Bike Trails Map, Advantage Of Using Dynamic Channel Assignment Is, Best Decaf Hazelnut Coffee, Remuneration Vs Compensation, Cuestionario Bíblico Con Respuestas, Names Of God In The Bible, Hhs Security Jobs, Lump Crab Meat Sauteed In Butter, Landscaping Holland, Mi, Bright Yellow Background, Need For Speed Wheel Support, Starbucks At Home Nutrition Facts, Rajesh Nagar Mla Tigaon Contact Number, One More Day Fisherman's Friends, Bed Head Shampoo Canada, What Is Lyndon Johnson Told The Nation About, Self Concept Map Psychology, Simple Truth Almond Milk Ingredients, Marshall Sastra Dominique Diyose, Great And Grate Meaning, Cancun, Mexico Hotels, Symbol Definition Literature, Microwave Imaging For Medical Military Applications, Welsh Rugby Club, Samsung Sm-j727az Screen Replacement, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" />

The only complaint I have is the weight. This amp is truly everything you hear about it. I finally gave the Aguilar DB751 a go.

I have used Peavy, SVTs, GK rb800, Aguilar ag500 and Aguilar TH500. If I was touring more I would stay with my AG 500 but as im based in a near permanent recording room the DB 751 is perfect. Has just what is needed. This website uses cookies to improve your experience.

They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it. The Best amp I have ever owned. Transformer: Custom Aguilar toroidal power transformer. Almost has too much power but sounds really good even at low volume. A little pricey but appears to be worth it. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2015. This is so powerful I can add an addition 4 ohm cab and it will put out 975 watts!

MGR/Fabrice's review "Aguilar DB 750" 5. All user reviews for the Aguilar DB 751.

The other con is that this thing is freaking HEAVY, it's like a little armored tank! However, when I compare it to an Ampeg SVT, the Aguilar is much better.

I play fender jazz basses in a blues/blues rock band and I dial in a warm punchy tone but his amp can literally shake the house!

Jetzt habe ich den ultimativen Bass-Sound gefunden, auch wenn mich meine Roadies für die 5 (810er …

The tone of this amp is impressive. The Product had some isses. It has the same presence, heft and punch that I used to enjoy at half the weight!

Taylor Lexus Toyota, Super Psycho Love Novel, Westfield Plus Login, Mountain Island Boat Ramp, Trial Xtreme 4 Hack Apk, The Black Prince Hamlet, Multi-grain Bread With Peanut Butter Calories, Banana Muffins No Egg No Milk, Best 2019 Baseball Rookies, Weber Charcoal Grill Assembly Instructions, Spirit Halloween Waterfront, Cologne Vs Perfume, Pamela's Pancake Mix Target, War Music No Copyright, Tefal 20cm Frying Pan With Lid, Once Upon A Time The Dragon Daughter, Scottish Broadsword Ac4, Here's The Plan Meme, Prater Ferris Wheel Opening Hours, How To Cure Hives Fast, Office Furniture Solutions Utah, Opposite Of Quarrel, Argentina Weather In July, Easy Dinner Recipes For Two For Beginners, What Does Foreigner Mean In Tiktok, Average Temperature In Russia 2020, Tofu Meaning In Tamil, Crease In Lacrosse, Ner Set Graph, How Long To Steam Crab, Querelle Watch Online, Middlesbrough Championship Fixtures, Hazel Eye Color Code, Phone Hang Up Beep Sound Effect, Huawei P30 Pro Lite, The Crisis Main Idea, How To Check Day Trades On Webull, Patty Shukla Superhero, Morpho Scl Rd Service, Vienna Philharmonic Gold Coin Price, Why Is Ethical Banking Important, Gta 4 Map Size, Dedication Sample For Compilation, The Best Yes Quotes, Terra Madre Italy, Lyrics Background Video, Chocolate Coconut Pound Cake, Delia Smith Chocolate Cake, Tops Vinegar Price Small Bottle, Baklava Near Me, Black Site Delta Plot, Sports Marketing Strategies Pdf, Mörbylånga Table Hack, Binabad Na Baboy, Championship Transfers Deadline Day, St Thomas Episcopal School Medina, Anno 1800 Mac, Single Bollywood Actresses 2020, Types Of Trombone, Pork Loin Cooking Time, The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue Steelbook, Durango Bike Trails Map, Advantage Of Using Dynamic Channel Assignment Is, Best Decaf Hazelnut Coffee, Remuneration Vs Compensation, Cuestionario Bíblico Con Respuestas, Names Of God In The Bible, Hhs Security Jobs, Lump Crab Meat Sauteed In Butter, Landscaping Holland, Mi, Bright Yellow Background, Need For Speed Wheel Support, Starbucks At Home Nutrition Facts, Rajesh Nagar Mla Tigaon Contact Number, One More Day Fisherman's Friends, Bed Head Shampoo Canada, What Is Lyndon Johnson Told The Nation About, Self Concept Map Psychology, Simple Truth Almond Milk Ingredients, Marshall Sastra Dominique Diyose, Great And Grate Meaning, Cancun, Mexico Hotels, Symbol Definition Literature, Microwave Imaging For Medical Military Applications, Welsh Rugby Club, Samsung Sm-j727az Screen Replacement, Related posts: El restaurante más hermoso del mundo está en México: Ixi’im ganó reconocimiento de Unesco México triunfa en los Premios Prix Versailles 2018 por ‘Restaurante Ixi’im’Continue reading" />

aguilar db751 review

Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I've owned more than a dozen bass heads of the years this is the last one I will ever have to buy!

Phone Hours | The DB751, paired with an SL410x is the best set up I've had since my old SVT/Eden 410xlt rig. We must have strong arms to carry it, but nothing for nothing!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. , A big thank you to my Sweetwater sales rep Devin Cunningham! If I want a little more punch I dig in a little more, with slap and pop I'll normally take the treble up a tad on my Ken Smith BSR6. Since pulling the amp out of the box I haven't changed the settings from flat!! No matter how you slices 2 grand is a lot for an amp. I've gotten compliments on how thick my sound is now and with a few more gigs it will have already paid for itself. I get all the sounds I want with everything flat, I don't even have to play hard anymore the amp does all the work.
Request a new review. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Learn More. (This content has been automatically translated from French).

Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

All user reviews for the Aguilar DB 750. Great amp with what seems like unlimited power! Adjusting 3-band and two serious boots and algae, has the former.

All in all I would buy this amp again in a heart beat!! Der Aguilar DB 751 ist nicht unbedingt ein Rockamp der den üblichen Rotz dazu liefert, so wie meine Boliden, aber er liefert den Sound gnadenlos sauber und beim slappen bringt er den Funkbass-Sound extrem gut rüber. Our members also liked: Ampeg PF-500; Aguilar Tone Hammer 350; TC Electronic RH450; Sort by. Deep Switch: Adds 5 dB of broadband boost at 30 Hz. This page works best with JavaScript.

Its as decribed in reviews, takes a bit of getting use to. This amp is also way more reliable.

5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 Sweetwater Sound

Preamp tube (3) and Mosfet amp. It's not lightweight (42 lbs), but definitely worth it.

Power 975W @ 2 ohms, 750W @ 4 ohms, 400W @ 8 ohms. I purchased this amp at ebay.com for $1500, it's a second …

I bought the aguilar head case to protect it... Boss tweed to match the cabs so it's a great vintage look! It was a choice between the Aguilar and an SVT, and I went with the Aguilar.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Aguilar DB 751 Bass Head at Amazon.com.

Preamp lamps (3) and Mosfet amplifier.

Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. I finally gave the Aguilar DB751 a go. I wish I got the DB751 sooner. A big thank you to my Sweetwater sales rep Devin Cunningham! Our members also liked: Ampeg PF-500; Ampeg PF-350; Aguilar Tone Hammer 350; …

Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. (did a gig in Nashville, the sound man plugged me in and went pre-eq into the house mix and the floor was rumbling!!) Also super fast delivery time was nice. Adjusting 3-band and 2 serious boots and augue, antiques. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Amp 750W into 4 ohms and 975W under 2ohms. Full connectivity.

There's a problem loading this menu right now.

It has the same presence, heft and punch that I used to enjoy at half the weight! You have to have good arms to carry, but we get something for nothing! Every thing I research about this amp is true great tone and power it's on the heavy side but awesome sound. Been playing Bass for over 30 years. Everything you love about Sweetwater in the palm of your hand. Thank you for your request.

Bright Switch: Adds 5 dB of broadband boost at 5-7 kHz. 1. one fan is noisy, I suspect a mechanical defect 2. the power cable from the main power switch to the terminal lug for input power modifications had a loose crimp that fell off 3. the main power switch on the front is loose, probably due to the hole size being cut to big.

The sound of my dreams!!!! You can also call us toll free at (800) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern. I use 6-10" and 2-12" cabinets with it and it rocks when needed. Request a new review. 05/08/2003. Right now I am using two DB112s with it so it is putting out 750 watts! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Taylor Lexus Toyota, Super Psycho Love Novel, Westfield Plus Login, Mountain Island Boat Ramp, Trial Xtreme 4 Hack Apk, The Black Prince Hamlet, Multi-grain Bread With Peanut Butter Calories, Banana Muffins No Egg No Milk, Best 2019 Baseball Rookies, Weber Charcoal Grill Assembly Instructions, Spirit Halloween Waterfront, Cologne Vs Perfume, Pamela's Pancake Mix Target, War Music No Copyright, Tefal 20cm Frying Pan With Lid, Once Upon A Time The Dragon Daughter, Scottish Broadsword Ac4, Here's The Plan Meme, Prater Ferris Wheel Opening Hours, How To Cure Hives Fast, Office Furniture Solutions Utah, Opposite Of Quarrel, Argentina Weather In July, Easy Dinner Recipes For Two For Beginners, What Does Foreigner Mean In Tiktok, Average Temperature In Russia 2020, Tofu Meaning In Tamil, Crease In Lacrosse, Ner Set Graph, How Long To Steam Crab, Querelle Watch Online, Middlesbrough Championship Fixtures, Hazel Eye Color Code, Phone Hang Up Beep Sound Effect, Huawei P30 Pro Lite, The Crisis Main Idea, How To Check Day Trades On Webull, Patty Shukla Superhero, Morpho Scl Rd Service, Vienna Philharmonic Gold Coin Price, Why Is Ethical Banking Important, Gta 4 Map Size, Dedication Sample For Compilation, The Best Yes Quotes, Terra Madre Italy, Lyrics Background Video, Chocolate Coconut Pound Cake, Delia Smith Chocolate Cake, Tops Vinegar Price Small Bottle, Baklava Near Me, Black Site Delta Plot, Sports Marketing Strategies Pdf, Mörbylånga Table Hack, Binabad Na Baboy, Championship Transfers Deadline Day, St Thomas Episcopal School Medina, Anno 1800 Mac, Single Bollywood Actresses 2020, Types Of Trombone, Pork Loin Cooking Time, The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue Steelbook, Durango Bike Trails Map, Advantage Of Using Dynamic Channel Assignment Is, Best Decaf Hazelnut Coffee, Remuneration Vs Compensation, Cuestionario Bíblico Con Respuestas, Names Of God In The Bible, Hhs Security Jobs, Lump Crab Meat Sauteed In Butter, Landscaping Holland, Mi, Bright Yellow Background, Need For Speed Wheel Support, Starbucks At Home Nutrition Facts, Rajesh Nagar Mla Tigaon Contact Number, One More Day Fisherman's Friends, Bed Head Shampoo Canada, What Is Lyndon Johnson Told The Nation About, Self Concept Map Psychology, Simple Truth Almond Milk Ingredients, Marshall Sastra Dominique Diyose, Great And Grate Meaning, Cancun, Mexico Hotels, Symbol Definition Literature, Microwave Imaging For Medical Military Applications, Welsh Rugby Club, Samsung Sm-j727az Screen Replacement,